Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
True Crime Trivia Answers > Another Commonality Question

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11647 comments Which of these common factors is true of Bill Suff and WAYNE Williams?

A) they were both caught disposing of the bodies of murder victims
B) they were both undone by the presence of hairs on the bodies of their victims matching their household pets
C) they were both linked to more than one victim by carpet fibers from their vehicles
D) they were both identified using eyewitness descriptions of the last man seen with a known victim
E) they have none of these factors in common

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments A

message 3: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11647 comments That's a BZZT, sorry! Keep trying peeps!

Diane in Australia | 640 comments D) they were both identified using eyewitness descriptions of the last man seen with a known victim

message 5: by Fishface (last edited Apr 13, 2019 08:19AM) (new)

Fishface | 11647 comments Also a BZZZT! Keep trying!

Diane in Australia | 640 comments B) they were both undone by the presence of hairs on the bodies of their victims matching their household pets

message 7: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments C

message 8: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11647 comments B is DING DING DING correct!!!

message 9: by Rita (last edited Apr 12, 2019 10:40PM) (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments YA YYYYYYAAAAYYYYY Congratulations Diane!

message 10: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11647 comments

Diane in Australia | 640 comments You know, they say, you should always go with your first instinct, and that was mine ... but, of course, I didn't guess it first! ... lol

message 12: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments Diane wrote: "You know, they say, you should always go with your first instinct, and that was mine ... but, of course, I didn't guess it first! ... lol"

Yes, most times your instincts are right! It served you well Diane! lol

message 13: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1255 comments I'm so covered with pet hair that I'm sure I leave a fuzzy trail anywhere I go. So much for committing crimes, I guess.

message 14: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3326 comments Mod
K.A. wrote: "I'm so covered with pet hair that I'm sure I leave a fuzzy trail anywhere I go. So much for committing crimes, I guess."

I don't have pets, but I do leave my hair everywhere.

message 15: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11647 comments These days they'd actually do a DNA test on the hair after doing a subpoena on the kitteh or puppeh. In Suff and Williams' heyday they were looking at the hairs under a microscope and calling it good.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.