The YA Book Club discussion

Book Recommendations > Looking for some new books to read

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by G (new)

G | 2 comments I really like YA romance so if you have anything in that genre please recommend something!! I am open to other genres as well, but any YA or YA romances are my favorites. Books similar to John Green & Becky Albertalli’s would be fantastic Thanks :)

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana Rocha | 4 comments I’d recommend:
The full Anna and the French Kiss trilogy by Stephanie Perkins
Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross (although that might be considered NA)
Breathe Annie Breathe
The book I’m currently reading - Aristotle and Dante discover the Secrets of the Universe

message 3: by Arriah (new)

Arriah Kiprujistho (arriahkiprujistho) | 4 comments Would you like to read a YA contemporary romance? or a Women Sci-fi supernatural romance

I have both the books for you :-)

Wishing for a Parallel World - A Women Sci-Fi - Supernatural Romance
Wishing for a Parallel World by Arriah Kiprujistho

Video Trailer: https://www.goodreads.com/videos/1302...

Those were not Love Letters but still I fell in Love - A Contemporary Romance
Those Were Not Love Letters But Still I Fell in Love by Arriah Kiprujistho

#ShareTheLove

Kind Regards

message 4: by Moonyani (new)

Moonyani Write | 18 comments You should check out The Music Man series. It has some romance. It’s basically urban fantasy centered around music.
This is the premise for book 1.

Jimmy is a runaway boy, saddened by the tragedies that have happened in his life. The only thing still keeping him motivated, is his love for music. He’s outside, practically freezing in the cold, until he knocks on a door. This door is the Music Man’s. Jimmy and the Music Man find out they share a passion for music. Cornelius, also known as the Music Man, then introduces Jimmy to his famous piano that’s in his attic. After playing a song that Cornelius wrote, the piano transports them to a magical parallel dimension. In this other dimension, Cornelius is a famous conductor and composer, who supposedly has an upcoming concert in the town of Harmony. However, there is another conductor, by the name of Hornsbury. And Hornsbury wants power.He is planning to possess the Harmonians, using his music.

No matter the cost......
https://www.amazon.com/Music-Man-Moon...