Dragons & Jetpacks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Events

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (new)

Rinn (rinnsohma) | 3456 comments Mod
As you may have seen, I have sent out a group message about the charity stream I am holding.

Please do let us mods know if you're planning any relevant events that we can help you to promote, if you think they'll be of interest to the group. (e.g. my stream is both Harry Potter and video game related). However, the only requirement is that they are online only, or can be interacted with online e.g. sponsorship for something you're doing offline, as it's a little pointless sending out an invite to an event in one particular town or city, such as an author signing, when we're a very international group.

So if you're doing a charity event where we can sponsor you online, or anything else you can think of, please leave a message here or PM one of the mods to request a message be sent out :) (or both!)

message 2: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (new)

Just to let anyone interested know - I raised £167.25, beating my £150 goal!

message 3: by Narilka (new)

Narilka | 390 comments Congrats!

message 4: by Cupcakes & Machetes, Hybrid Creature (new)

Cupcakes & Machetes (hybridcreature) | 857 comments Mod
Congrats Rinn!

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1110 comments Well done Rinn!

message 6: by Paul, A wanderer in unknown realms (new)

Paul | 3521 comments Mod
Congrats. Well done.

message 7: by Freya, Dragon Rider (new)

Freya (flamecat) | 1752 comments Mod
Great news! 😁 I've brought my copy of Philosopher's Stone back with me as I want to actually play it now.

How many games in did you get in the end?

message 8: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (new)

Just the first two. Playing Azkaban and Half Blood Prince this week :)

message 9: by Emmeline (new)

Emmeline (emeralds0ng) | 162 comments Wonderful! Good job!

message 10: by Freya, Dragon Rider (new)

Freya (flamecat) | 1752 comments Mod
Nice!

Diffindo! Diffindo! Diffindo! 😂

message 11: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (last edited May 31, 2019 03:35AM) (new)

I am fundraising again!

Throughout June I'll be joining my stream team, the Plant Army, in fundraising for the Trevor Project, an organisation providing crisis and suicide prevention services to young LGBTQIA+ people. Our overall goal is $10,000.

Goals: $100 = Bloodborne stream, $200 = subscribers' choice stream, $300 = retro games stream

Incentives: $5 = spin the wheel, $15 = Bertie Botts Bean, $25 = make me play blindfolded/one handed/switch hands for 5 mins

I'll be starting off with a day of horror games tomorrow. I am a big wimp...

If you want to learn more, or would like to donate, you can find my Tiltify page here: https://tiltify.com/@rinnsohma/plant-...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.