Weekly Check-Ins > Week 15 Check-In

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 203 comments Mod
This is for the Week of April 7-13.

message 2: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 203 comments Mod
This week I finished another 2 books. 'The Girl Who Dared to Fight' by Bella Forrest, which I started back in January (lol), and 'City of Ashes' by Cassandra Clare. Still enjoying the Mortal Instruments series, I started #3 this week as well. I also started 'Caraval' by Stephanie Garber, which is for a book that revolves around a puzzle or a game. I'm behind (still) in my goodreads challenge of 130 books, constantly 3 behind, even when I finish another one! And I'm like 5 or 6 behind in the Popsugar challenge. Hopefully I will be able to catch up one day! Might have to wait till summer when school is out....

message 3: by Sonya (new)

Sonya (thelibrarianin3b) | 93 comments I didn't finish any books this week, but I have gotten a lot of reading done. I started the book "I Owe You One" by Sophie Kinsella, which I've nearly finished, and have gotten a good chunk of "City of Glass" done for my book club; both are pretty long books so I'm ok with my reading progress this week.

I know I'm pretty behind on the Popsugar challenge but I'm hoping to make some progress once I get a few days off here and there. I'm still 2 ahead on my Goodreads reading goal for the year (52) so I'm happy with that (reading so much in January really helped).