2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder in Murray Hill (Gaslight Mystery, #16)
This topic is about Murder in Murray Hill
Murder in Murray Hill > Question E

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
The scene at Milo’s home was chaotic following the discovery of his body, Grace and Rose. Should they have anticipated that Rose would run off? Was there anything else Frank could have done to control the scene?

Phrynne | 592 comments Well I could have told them Rose was going to run off as soon as they put her in a room on her own with the door shut. I think Frank probably did his best:)

Frank had a lot to contend within I agree he managed pretty decently. Donatelli made the mistake of leaving her unsupervised.

I knew Rose would bolt as soon as she got clothes. I would have.

Phrynne | 592 comments Exactly! Although she ran a long way without shoes:)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I agree with the rest of you. I'm glad Rose went home, at least.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments I actually didn't think Rose would go home. I was trying to think of places they would have to look for her. Thankfully, she made it easy for them to find her.

I wasn’t sure, Robin, but once we met her sister-in-law, I understood completely why she went home.

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments Jonetta wrote: "I wasn’t sure, Robin, but once we met her sister-in-law, I understood completely why she went home."

True. She had a strong relationship with her sister-in-law.

~ Giulia ~ | 193 comments I'm glad she went home, I was very worried about her. It was so good seeing someone have such a good relationship with her sister-in-law. I'm too used to dysfunctional families in fiction.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments It was such chaos and Frank, Sarah and the other police were trying as best as they could to get it under control. They were just too short-handed to keep an eye on Rose.

@Giulia - I agree. I was very happy for Rose that her sister-in-law cared for her so much after everything she had been through.