2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder in Murray Hill (Gaslight Mystery, #16)
This topic is about Murder in Murray Hill
Murder in Murray Hill > Question C

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Frank enlists Sarah and Maeve’s help in trapping Milo. Do you think he’ll continue using them in the future? Why is he more willing now than when he was with the police department?

Phrynne | 592 comments He has changed suddenly hasn't he! Even to discussing what the men were doing with their trousers unbuttoned. Previously he has been too embarrassed to say anything to Sarah! I am sure they will become a team in future books.

What a difference a few kisses and an engagement make💜

I think he just feels more like a partner and no longer needs to put some distance between them to hide his feelings.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I look forward to the new family/new home and new occupations of Frank and Sarah. I guess since we're reading a series, there must be more criminal investigating apart from the police department.

There’s gonna have to be💜

~ Giulia ~ | 193 comments He had already started relying on Sarah's help in the last few books, but now that he doesn't have to keep his distance it's good to see them completely work like a team. I look forward to seeing how their life will change :)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Frank has been more open to Sarah and Maeve assisting him than at the beginning of the series. Now that he is a private investigator, he will be even more accepting of their contribution.

@Charlene - yes, it will open up new avenues and storylines. Also, I think this book established that Frank still has connections in the police department even if he isn't a cop anymore - Chief O'Brien, Dr. Hayes, Donatelli and even Broghan.