Genre Specific Review Groups discussion

Discussion > Accepting Book Review Requests

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everything (new)

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 4 comments I am currently accepting novels for review and promotions.
Here’s a little info about my book review policies and procedures.
The first review is always free to all authors. However, I do request that the author:
1. Follow my blog (Everything Marie) and social networks
2. If the review is submitted on the author’s blog or another site, a link-back to my website is promoted
3. The author promotes/shares my review with their fans on other blogs/social networks
The review will be approximately one page and will contain an excerpt. Other bloggers will also have the ability to comment and share once the review is published on my website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. I am very flexible and have access to my email at all times.
Have a wonderful day.
Tiffany Marie
www.everythingmarie.com

message 2: by Ronel (new)

Ronel Janse van Vuuren (miladyronel) Everything wrote: "I am currently accepting novels for review and promotions.
The first review is always free to all authors. However, I do request t..."

Hi Tiffany Marie.

I love the look of your site! I've subscribed to all your social networks (except Facebook -- I don't have an account with them) and signed up to receive emails from your blog.

Your review policies seem in order. I would really like a review of my book "Once..." -- you can check it out here on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

If you are interested, please send me a direct message and we'll chat about format, deadlines, etc.

Have a great day.
Ronel

message 3: by G.J. (new)

G.J. Griffiths (gjgriffiths) | 794 comments Mod
Melina wrote: "Everything wrote: "I am currently accepting novels for review and promotions.
The first review is always free to all authors. Howe..."

Hi Melina, I am about to set up an historical fiction review group on Goodreads. If you are interested keep an eye on this group's posts.
Thanks.
G.J.

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Sands | 1 comments I'm giving away a free copy of Book 2 for my Blurred Borders Series to the first 50 people to leave a review on Amazon for my debut novel SLATED by Alexis Sands (Book 1). There are only 5 currently posted. Link below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q3Y313Y

SLATED is a new adult/ satire/ erotic romance the portrays borderline Sloane's journey to find true love and learn how to accept her BPD. It's a unique genre-bender, in vein of Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine meets Beautiful Disaster.

message 5: by A.M.H. (new)

A.M.H. Johnson (amhjohnson) | 58 comments Hey,

Website looks really good, and trying to submit my novel, but your contact page keeps giving me an error message. Would you be ok if I messaged you on here?

AMH

message 6: by G.J. (new)

G.J. Griffiths (gjgriffiths) | 794 comments Mod
Melina wrote: "G.J. wrote: "Melina wrote: "Everything wrote: "I am currently accepting novels for review and promotions.
The first review is alwa..."

Melina , here is the link to sign up:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 7: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Leist (susanneleist) | 71 comments Everything wrote: "I am currently accepting novels for review and promotions.
The first review is always free to all authors. However, I do request t..."

Hi,

I subscribed to your website but couldn't find a place to request a review. My book is Prey for The Dead. Paranormal suspense with vampires, humans, and hybrid combinations in Oasis, Florida.
If you're interested, please send me a message.

Thank you,

Susanne Leist

message 8: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Wilson (blackbutterflylorna) | 99 comments Hi Tiffany Marie,

I've subscribed to your website as well. I found a tab for reviews at the top of the site. However, reviews appear to be for display purposes only as there is no button to submit requests. Could you email me at blackbutterflybooksllc@gmail.com to let me know where I may send my mobi file for your review? The title of my book is The Search for Catherine. Thanks so much.

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Walken (carolinewalken) | 5 comments Thank you for this opportunity!

message 10: by Tarun (new)

Tarun Lohani (_tarun) | 1 comments Hello everyone,

Last month I published my first short-story called Turbulence, which is available as a Kindle e-book at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SNDFV1V

This is my first attempt at writing, and I would love to get some feedback. If you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber, you can read the book for free.

Turbulence: A Short Story about Life and Death
Turbulence A Short Story about Life and Death by Tarun Lohani
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SNDFV1V

Book summary: A short story about the unexpected journey during which a young girl rediscovers her relationships & priorities, and starts overcoming her fear of both life and death.

Reading time: 15-20 minutes

Thank you so much, and I'll look forward to your inputs! :)