Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Recommendations > Recommendations needed

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin Odell | 1 comments Hey guys. I’m in the mood to pick up a few new reads involving a heroine that brings the hero back from a dark place. Sort of like Bella and Zsadist in BDB. Know of anything that fits the bill?

message 2: by Olga (last edited Apr 07, 2019 03:52PM) (new)

Olga Goa (olgagoa) | 4 comments Kaitlin wrote: "Hey guys. I’m in the mood to pick up a few new reads involving a heroine that brings the hero back from a dark place. Sort of like Bella and Zsadist in BDB. Know of anything that fits the bill?"

Greetings, Kaitlin!
I do not know about this book, sorry. But what do you mean - "she brings a hero back from a dark place..."? Do you mean like a mystery story or you also mean just Dark Romance? I write only Dark Romance for now. :) I can say my heroine tries to save my hero from a dark place called bipolar mental disorder.

message 3: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 43 comments Yes, if you haven't already try (it's a standalone despite being in a series) Dangerous Passion (Dangerous, #3) by Lisa Marie Rice . The h in Captivated by Tessa Bailey is in a sad and lonely rather than terribly dark place, a bit kinky but still good. Midnight Valentine by J.T. Geissinger The Demon Prince (Ars Numina, #2) by Ann Aguirre The Leopard King (Ars Numina, #1) by Ann Aguirre

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (carolineadair) | 19 comments If you're talking bodice rippers, there is the one and only Stormfire by Christine Monson. Sean Culhane is a dark place and Catherine does bring him back, but not before he nearly kills her.