What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)
This topic is about Mystery Man
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA romance She ends up in some kind of trouble and the guy that comes to visit her at night ends up saving her. I think he demands that she moves out from her house. He runs some kind of security business or mob group. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Grace | 17 comments I read this book about 3-5 years ago I believe. Although I'm not sure how old the book is, it is modern in the sense of cell phone usage and such.

The book is all from a girl's point of view, it starts out with a stranger that breaks into her home and visits her at night. She has never talked to him and doesn't know his name and had no way to contact him. He just comes in for sexy times then leaves.

She ends up in some kind of trouble and the guy that comes to visit her at night ends up saving her. I think he demands that she moves out from her house. He runs some kind of security business or mob group or something. She finds out that everyone in his group of people consider her his girl even though she doesn't talk to him our know anything about him.

She thinks about dating another guy at some point and her night visitor objects and she learns his name and a bit more about him.

I think this is a first book in a series but not positive about it.

I do remember that the very beginning of the book is him visiting her at night and she is thinking about how she shouldn't do things with a stranger (though she does) and that she should insist on knowing his name or having a way to contact him.

message 2: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments You should add some details to the topic line. It will make it easier for someone to recognize your book. =) And are you sure the book you're looking for is YA? It sounds more New Adult.

Grace | 17 comments It was mystery man! Thank you!

Grace | 17 comments By the way Bridget, you're right new adult is much more accurate. I had to look up what both terms meant lol it might not even be considered new adult, but that's much easier to judge now that I know which book it is for sure 😀

Nela (nelikne) | 480 comments No problem :) I'd say it is normal adult fiction, not YA or NA... :)

message 7: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments Glad y'all found it! All these categories are a bit confusing. You'd be surprised by all the people that say they read NA not YA though lol. This group is very particular, but incredibly useful. Happy reading. =)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mystery Man (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kristen Ashley (other topics)