Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Secrets We Keep
This topic is about The Secrets We Keep
Book Issues > Adding new edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D.R. (new) - added it

D.R. Coghlan | 11 comments Hi, I have recently published my novel for broad distribution with my own ISBN. The original copy on Goodreads was the Amazon published copy. My local library has put the new copy up on Goodreads. I need to combine these please.

My author name is D. R. Coghlan but the library put it up as D R Coghlan so they are not linked.

I assume because they have different ISBN's they need to be listed as two different titles, is that right? They are a slightly different size and have a different font size.

The new version that is not yet linked is ISBN 978-0-6485014-0-4

Please let me know if there is any other information that you need.

Many thanks

Donna

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 21475 comments Combined with other editions.

message 3: by D.R. (new) - added it

D.R. Coghlan | 11 comments Thank you Scott.
I need some further help as there are a total of five editions showing. There should only be 3.
Can someone please combine the two Kindle editions, one is showing full details with ASIN, the other has few details and can be deleted or combined.
There are two different paperback ISBNs
1. 9781730975899, published on Amazon November 2018 12 point font
2. 9780648501404 published (my ISBN) March 2019 11 point font.

All editions have the same cover. There should not be an edition without a cover.
Please let me know if there is anything further you need or need me to do in order to clean this up.
Many thanks
Donna

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments D.R. wrote: "Thank you Scott.
I need some further help as there are a total of five editions showing. There should only be 3.
Can someone please combine the two Kindle editions, one is showing full details wit..."

Fixed

message 5: by D.R. (new) - added it

D.R. Coghlan | 11 comments Thank you so much Olivia.