Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Top Three Thursday > Top Three Characters You Would Like to Ask a Question

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new)

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4417 comments Mod
Which three characters do you wish you could pluck out of a book and ask a question to? And what would you ask them?

message 2: by Anni (new)

Anni | 5020 comments Really interesting question :)

All I could think of right now, would be a "What the hell is wrong with you?"-list and I'm sure there are more than 3 characters that really need to be asked that question 😂

message 3: by Bea (last edited Apr 04, 2019 09:56AM) (new)

Bea | 2052 comments That's a really cool question! I'll probably think of a lot of awesome questions after I have written this post.
I can only think of a few silly ones right now xD

- Fred (or George) from Harry Potter: could you sell me an endless supply of your magical anti-pimple-cream? And also a Pygmy-muff, because why not...seriously, every time I read HP6 I kept thinking how we girls would need such a cream in real life xD

- Temeraire: will you take me for a ride? Of course only if he could be sent back into the book afterwards. I can't separate him from Laurence...

- before Veronica and Melissa ask: Anomander Rake from Malazan: Do you want to marry me? No, I would not actually ask that xD

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 1337 comments Bea wrote: "That's a really cool question! I'll probably think of a lot of awesome questions after I have written this post.
I can only think of a few silly ones right now xD

- Fred (or George) from Harry Pot..."

🤣😂 you’re good!!

message 5: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Scott  Hitchcock (lostinthewarrenofchaos) | 8082 comments Mod
The first thing I thought was, are they compelled to tell the truth? LOL, but most of the characters I would like to ask a question of can vary between vague and duplicitous.

The second thing about how do I do this without spoilers?

Anomander Rake: (view spoiler)

Avasarala: (view spoiler)

Arya Stark (view spoiler)

message 6: by Graeme (new)

Graeme Rodaughan | 2038 comments This is a really difficult question to ask, I'd rather insert myself into their worlds....