Biography, Autobiography, Memoir discussion

Hello!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Lee (tansylee) | 6 comments Hello, just popping up to say hi and I'm delighted to join a group of like-minded authors.

I have an autobiography on Amazon and KU at the moment. It's the story of my rather adventurous life to date. Beginning at the end of WW2.
Broken Childhood, Mended Dreams (Jimmy Lee).

I look forward to engaging with you all!

message 2: by Koren (new)

Koren  (koren56) | 2738 comments Mod
Jimmy wrote: "Hello, just popping up to say hi and I'm delighted to join a group of like-minded authors.

I have an autobiography on Amazon and KU at the moment. It's the story of my rather adventurous life to ..."

Welcome, Jimmy. Sorry to say we are not authors, but love it when authors come here to discuss their books. Looking forward to chatting with you.

message 3: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 1619 comments Welcome!

message 4: by Selina (new)

Selina (literatelibrarian) | 2261 comments Hello Jimmy well I guess we need to read the book to find out, but did you ever go back home, the sypnosis says you ran away from home at 14. Was it that bad...?

message 5: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Lee (tansylee) | 6 comments Selina wrote: "Hello Jimmy well I guess we need to read the book to find out, but did you ever go back home, the sypnosis says you ran away from home at 14. Was it that bad...?"

Yes... unbearable... visited sometimes but never lived at home again...the book will explain... thanks . x

message 6: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy Lee (tansylee) | 6 comments Fishface wrote: "Welcome!"
Thank you x

Koren wrote: "Jimmy wrote: "Hello, just popping up to say hi and I'm delighted to join a group of like-minded authors.

I have an autobiography on Amazon and KU at the moment. It's the story of my rather advent..."