Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Si no hay un mañana
This topic is about Si no hay un mañana
Book Issues > Combine editions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Estíbaliz (new) - added it

Estíbaliz Montero Iniesta | 103 comments Hello!
I don't know why I'm not able to combine it from my author page, so I'm asking for your help.
Could you please combine the physical edition Si no hay un mañana and the kindle Si no hay un mañana?

Also, There's an spare edition here Si no hay un mañana which I think will be the Latin American edition. Could you please combine it as well and add my name as the translator?

Thank you very much!!!!

message 2: by Antonio (new)

Antonio | 7 comments Done for the first part.

For that spare edition, it looks like the same edition. Is it a duplicate or are you sure that's a different edition? Do you have the isbn?

message 3: by Estíbaliz (new) - added it

Estíbaliz Montero Iniesta | 103 comments Antonio wrote: "Done for the first part.

For that spare edition, it looks like the same edition. Is it a duplicate or are you sure that's a different edition? Do you have the isbn?"

Oh, yes! You are right. Then I guess is a matter of merging the 2 editions right? But also, the realese date is incorrect. The correct one is 15th of April 2019, as it says on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.es/Si-no-hay-ma%C3...

Thank you! (And please, I don't know how you do it when you merge the editions, but please, keep my name as the translator).