Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Anma Natsu
This topic is about Anma Natsu
Serieses! > Delete Series

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anma (new)

Anma Natsu (anmanatsu) | 17 comments Can the series Hakodate Hearts be deleted? https://www.goodreads.com/series/1848... The books have been split out to standalones to better reflect reality.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments Could you please expend on the reasons these books were originally set as a series?
Are there characters in common or continious storyline between the book or was the reason a common theme or something else?

message 3: by Anma (new)

Anma Natsu (anmanatsu) | 17 comments Honestly, I put them in a series because indie authors are constantly told that only series sell - so I forced it into a series even though I didn't think they were (i.e. newbie author mistake).

The stories do have a loose shared world, but are vastly different genres, stories, and themes. I finally realized having them in a series made for a poor reader experience and so I've killed the "series" and have them properly as standalones again.

message 4: by Anma (new)

Anma Natsu (anmanatsu) | 17 comments Any update on this request?

Thank you,

message 5: by Emily (last edited Apr 08, 2019 07:38PM) (new)

Emily | 13149 comments Anma wrote: "The stories do have a loose shared world, but are vastly different genres, stories, and themes."

I have deleted the series based on this sentence.