Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Jane Austen: Seven Novels
This topic is about Jane Austen
Book Issues > please combine

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Partially done.
Combined the first four links (and others) that are confirmed to contain these 7 books.

The last link is for 150 editions of Complete Novels, that still have to be sorted depending on the content.

message 3: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Custer (jennifer73) | 194 comments ok. ty.

message 4: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer Custer (jennifer73) | 194 comments so far (just the 1st pg of editions) they have the same title. do you want me to go through them 1 by 1 with amazon to verify them?

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Jennifer wrote: "do you want me to go through them 1 by 1 with amazon to verify them?"

I intend to go through these myself. Hope to do a bit tomorrow.
(Loading the combine page (that's also where Librarian notes are visible) for Jane Austen takes a long time. It is usually quicker when I try it in the morning (that is morning in Europe).

message 6: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Arenda wrote: "The last link is for 150 editions of Complete Novels, that still have to be sorted depending on the content. "

I've separated the editions with 6 and with 7 books (and some that contained 8 or 9 books).

I've combined the editions with 7 books (= including Lady Susan) with the editions from the first message containing the same 7 books.