Polls for Our Souls discussion

Discussion > c o n f e s s i o n s

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lone.Star (last edited Apr 02, 2019 05:44PM) (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) Confession- let your feelings out. State your sex and the year this event took place. It can be emotional, humorous, or even your recent dreams. have at it.
No bigotry comments please :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Female
((If this triggers someone, sorry.))
That year, as a eight year old kids I was molested by a friend.
Luckily It didn't go far.
I have guilt still, for some reason, because I didn't go immediately to an adult.

message 3: by zaiyah (new)

zaiyah (skellyzelly) Is it really anonymous if you can see their name (for those who use their real ones) and can go to people's profile pages?

message 4: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) F.
I found out that I was falling in love with someone. It was hard and fast. A few months ago was our anniversary of first talking. Too bad I can't celebrate it with her...

message 5: by Lone.Star (last edited Apr 02, 2019 05:39PM) (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) Zaiyah wrote: "Is it really anonymous if you can see their name (for those who use their real ones) and can go to people's profile pages?"

( i've personally never met anyone i knew on here, and you don't have to post a confession bub XD. it's up to them. )

message 6: by Lone.Star (last edited Apr 02, 2019 05:41PM) (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) F.
I went to congratulate my best friend at the time for doing amazing on her dance performance. I didn't know that they had just mopped the floors. Next thing I know I did a Charlie Brown and fell on my back. We joke about it till this day.

message 7: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) Shit, I would post more but I'd feel like that'd be excessive.

message 8: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) oh well.

message 9: by Melliott (new)

Melliott (goodreadscommelliott) | 412 comments This is kind of a weird venue for this kind of thing. Not book-related in the least. If people want to post, I guess...but it feels inappropriate.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, um...isnt this group labled polls for our souls?
Ahhhh, if you want to tear people apart then seriously, go somewhere else

message 11: by Dilanya (new)

Dilanya Ummm I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with sharing things in a discussion like this as it's not exactly "Anonymous"

message 12: by ElsaMakotoRenge (new)

ElsaMakotoRenge (mantaicysnowflake) | 31 comments As others have said, this is most definitely not anonymous. Therefore I will not be sharing, lol. That being said if people ARE comfortable sharing, that’s cool for them.:)

message 13: by Caroline (last edited Apr 03, 2019 12:18PM) (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Hi, Lone.Star. This is truly anonymous to real-life friends if you don't have identifying features on your profile--real name, photo of self, etc. , but of course, all your GR friends could see what's written here, so I don't think the majority of members will want to post. I'm glad some feel comfortable enough sharing, however.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Caroline wrote: "Hi, Lone.Star. This is truly anonymous to real-life friends if you don't have identifying features on your profile--real name, photo of self, etc. , but of course, all your GR friends could see wha..."

I couldn't have said it any better.

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Tziggy wrote: "Caroline wrote: "Hi, Lone.Star. This is truly anonymous to real-life friends if you don't have identifying features on your profile--real name, photo of self, etc. , but of course, all your GR frie..."

Thanks!

message 16: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments What should confess? I want to confess something.

I have a Discord Server.

message 17: by Srishti (new)

Srishti | 24 comments 2019. female. I messed up my brother's guitar tuning because we had a fight, and I
was angry with him... I still feel guilty

message 18: by Shawna (new)

Shawna :) (sugoishawn) | 565 comments Melliott wrote: "This is kind of a weird venue for this kind of thing. Not book-related in the least. If people want to post, I guess...but it feels inappropriate."

There's other topics in this group that aren't strictly book related. Some people just need a spot to confess something. If you don't like this topic, just don't comment

message 19: by Shawna (new)

Shawna :) (sugoishawn) | 565 comments deleted user wrote: "Female
((If this triggers someone, sorry.))
That year, as a eight year old kids I was molested by a friend.
Luckily It didn't go far.
I have guilt still, for some reason, because I didn't go i..."

oh my gosh, I know it says deleted user, but if you happen to see this, I'm so sorry that you went through that. It wasn't your fault at all. You're so strong for coming forward about what happened (even if it's just to us in this group). If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a message