Horror Aficionados discussion

The Nest
This topic is about The Nest
New Releases > The Nest (Paperbacks from Hell #1) by Gregory A. Douglas

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 253 comments The first book in our Paperbacks from Hell series is now available through online retailers. If you ordered the subscription from our website (all five books), you should have received The Nest by now, if not, it's on its way.

You can still subscribe to the full set of five books directly from our website. The Nest will be shipped with the second book, When Darkness Loves Us . Those shipments will be going out around April 15.

description

Following in the footsteps of other “animal attack” classics like Jaws and The Rats, Gregory A. Douglas’s shocker The Nest (1980) is an ’80s paperback horror classic and was the basis for a 1988 cult film adaptation. This edition features a new introduction by Too Much Horror Fiction's Will Errickson.

It was just an ordinary garbage dump on peaceful Cape Cod. No one ever imagined that conditions were perfect for breeding, that it was a warm womb, fetid, moist, and with food so plentiful that everything creeping, crawling, and slithering could gorge to satiation. Then a change in poison control was made, resulting in an unforeseen mutation. Now the giant mutant cockroaches are ready to leave their nest—in search of human flesh!

Now shipping!

Order all five Paperbacks from Hell titles: Subscription

Paperback
Website | Amazon US | Amazon UK
Ebook
Website | Amazon US | Amazon UK

Lenny Nero (lennynero) | 123 comments I'm going to grab all of these! Usually I just get the ebooks from Valancourt, but since these have the original art I'll be picking these up!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2258 comments I hope to get all of these. I have them added on Amazon but I can’t afford them right now 😕

message 4: by Tyler (last edited Apr 10, 2019 02:04PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tyler J Gray (wickedjr89) | 915 comments I just ordered The Nest today from Amazon. I should have it in a couple days :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2258 comments Stephanie wrote: "I just order The Nest today from Amazon. I should have it in a couple days :)"

You’re lucky!! I can’t afford it right now 😫

Tyler J Gray (wickedjr89) | 915 comments Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "I just order The Nest today from Amazon. I should have it in a couple days :)"

You’re lucky!! I can’t afford it right now 😫"

I'm so sorry :(

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2258 comments Stephanie wrote: "Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "I just order The Nest today from Amazon. I should have it in a couple days :)"

You’re lucky!! I can’t afford it right now 😫"

I'm so sorry :("

And mom and dad got me a reading chair for my bday this month so can’t ask for Amazon gift card 😳

Lenny Nero (lennynero) | 123 comments Got my copy in the mail today!