Valancourt Books discussion

The Nest
This topic is about The Nest
New Releases > The Nest (Paperbacks from Hell #1) by Gregory A. Douglas

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 820 comments Mod
The first book in our Paperbacks from Hell series is now available through online retailers. If you ordered the subscription from our website (all five books), you should have received The Nest by now, if not, it's on its way.

You can still subscribe to the full set of five books directly from our website. The Nest will be shipped with the second book, When Darkness Loves Us . Those shipments will be going out around April 15.

description

Following in the footsteps of other “animal attack” classics like Jaws and The Rats, Gregory A. Douglas’s shocker The Nest (1980) is an ’80s paperback horror classic and was the basis for a 1988 cult film adaptation. This edition features a new introduction by Too Much Horror Fiction's Will Errickson.

It was just an ordinary garbage dump on peaceful Cape Cod. No one ever imagined that conditions were perfect for breeding, that it was a warm womb, fetid, moist, and with food so plentiful that everything creeping, crawling, and slithering could gorge to satiation. Then a change in poison control was made, resulting in an unforeseen mutation. Now the giant mutant cockroaches are ready to leave their nest—in search of human flesh!

Now shipping!

Order all five Paperbacks from Hell titles: Subscription

Paperback
Website | Amazon US | Amazon UK
Ebook
Website | Amazon US | Amazon UK

Kylie (new-vogue-ravyn) | 47 comments I was so surprised when I received my copy as I wasn't expecting it 'till about now, will have to get to it soon if the next one is also arriving 'early' haha.

Valancourt Books (valancourt_books) | 820 comments Mod
Trying to get them out early to make sure they're available for subscribers. The next should go out April 15th so expect it early as well.

Hope you enjoyed the first infestation! :)