Push discussion

Roleplay > Push Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,445 (1445 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

message 1: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 85 comments Mod
Will you fight for your freedom?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade ran down the back alleys those sniffs couldn't be far behind. He took care to touch nothing but the ground with his feet. he got to the end still in the shadows. He shifted. But not an object, himself. He was the first Changer in over 50 years. He walked in the crowed of Broadway as a man he once saw running from the sniffs. He walked as though he had a place in mind to go. But he didn't. He didn't want the watchers to know where he was going so he just let the crowd carry him.

message 3: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

Dare hid herself behind an alley, not even a breathe escaped her lips while she hid. Sniffs were tracking her down. They were already in her motel room and they were there now, so close to pulling her back to The Division and making her the science experiment that her mother traded in for. The Sniffs were gone and Dare moved to the next building. An apartment that was resident of a Watcher. Her name was Lara Rolder and she was one of the best watchers in history or so was told to Dare. The door was unlocked and Dare moved in fast to make sure no one saw her. "Just sit down. No one is here but you and me." A light voice said behind her. Dare looked at the woman, she had faded out blonde hair with some white in it.
"Lara Rolder?"
"You were trign to find my apartment right?" Lara seated herself onto a table. "Sit down. I have alredy seen your future and I know you won't leave until you get it." Dare sat down and listened to her future.

message 4: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

"So let me get this straight: I have to find a girl named Hannah who I have no idea what's her last name and a guy named Jade so that the Division will stop hunting me down?"
"Why do people ask things that they know is the right answer?" Lara asked like it was uncommon. Dare heard the steps of a couple coming down the hall way.
"Thank you Ms.Rolden and I hope you find your daughter soon." Lara nodded and let Dare go out of her window to the alley.
Dare felt the wind going through her red hair and that seemed to make her heard feel less uneas but she didn't know for how long. Are you kidding me? A girl named Hannah, there was like a billion in just New York alone. Dare didn't think anymore and just ran up the streets, hoping fate wold just lead her.

message 5: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

It was just about the middle of the night and Dare had been running for more than 6 miles. Her breathe caught when she heard a gun shot. She knew that if she tried to help whoever that was, she would actually make them pay later for it. But inside her somewhere was a small voice that couldn't ingore that gun shot and the thought of people dieing when she could have saved them. Without her better judgement, Dare went up the stairs that lead to a two story house. She heard a man with a husky voice say "Who are you?" Dare could tell that someone unexpected came to the house like she did. Dare tipped toed to the door. She saw a girl with light blonde hair at the door, having her hands up in surrender. The man was shaking and his finger was right at the trigger. He had an uneasiness in his eyes. Dare wondered why until she saw a boy on the ground. He was about 11 she thought or 12. He was looseing blood fast and he wouldn't be able to make it if Dare just let the man cool down so she used her "Gift" and made the gun's block to stop if from firing go on and let the gun float up to the ceiling, out of the man's reach.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((wait, so dare has to find hannah and Jade to get division to stop chasing her?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jade walked and walked and walked. He finally came upon this food place and decided he was hungry. He sat down at a table and waited for the waitress.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

roxanna pulled her hood over her head and glanced left and right before heading into the alley

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok you can't write like that. re write it so that its understand able. And NO controlling other people's characters!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((and you have to make a character before you can start rping!!!!!!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((please write in (( ))!!!!!! when your not rping!!!))

message 12: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (last edited Aug 30, 2009 07:08PM) (new)

((Yes, I have an idea, I'll write it dowm))

Dare saw that the girl wasn't the enamy, she was just trying to get the gun away from the man before he shot anyone else. Dare moved the gun to herself and put it in her right pocket to secure its safety. She saw the man looking at her as if she was the devil. "Its okay sir, please just come down. I know you are confused just let me help you. Mam." Dare looked at the woman who was next to the bloody body of her son. "Can you please get a towel and cover your son's wound? And please call 911." Dare said these instructions slowly so not to scare the woman.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok where is evrybody right now? im kinda lost))

message 14: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

~Socuro  demon slayer | 702 comments Mod
((lol me too!))

message 15: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((So we're at the begining? Did you read the plot? If you didn't than he's what's happening: Dare just met Lara, a Watcher who told her she would need to find Hannah, Jade and other "Gifted" people to stop The Division. Dare just met Hannah. You can catch up with us))

message 16: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((lol thnxz but me know lol it was just people r bearely here lol))

message 17: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((Yeah, I sent like a hundred of invites but you know, people barely look at them (I do that. I wait until it piles up).))

message 18: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((lol =) its fine but if th paragraphs r huge i might not read it cause i probably won't feel like reading it lol just warning u lol))

message 19: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((lol. understandible. Same if there was too many))

message 20: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((lol true))

message 21: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

sazuraz is hiding in the shadow's he trustes only few people

message 22: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((okay))

message 23: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

A teenage girl of 17 walked just past the shadow of the building that Sazuraz was hiding. She didn't know anyone was there. It was late, about 12. She was just getting some things and left the market when a man of 6 feet and a weight lifting body jumped her. "OHMIGOSH! SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!" She yelled across the darkness but knew it would be a miracle for someone to show up.
"Don't count on it princess, you're mine."

((I think you should use your movers gifts now.))

message 24: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

knock's the man out before he did anything to the girl and leaves quickly((i won't use the powers cause hes like a blackbelt and ninja and swordsman and wrestler and wieghter so he doesn't use his powers unless needed which he barely does

message 25: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((that was short))

The girl's breathing was heavy and her heart was so loud it made her ears ache but she was safe. Not knowing who was her savio, she got up and ran home before anyone else came.

message 26: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

but not knowing sazurez was making sure she got home safely ((hes a ninja so he knows how to knock someone out from behind and quickly))

message 27: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

The girl was at the front of her house, the lights were all off, except for the light that came from the t.v. Her father was passed out already from his 6th pack of beer and snored through the whole house. "Ah, dad." She laughed at the sight and turned out the t.v. She took off her coat and left it on the table chair.

message 28: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

sazurez patted her back to warn her that the disciplines r in this city looking for *gifted*people and u got too get out of here or they might get u((they don't know much of sazurez cause hes in th shadows alot but they know a secret special *gifted* person has been stoping them alot and they have noclue to finding him))

message 29: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((Didn't get that one. So is Sazurez warning the girl or what?))

message 30: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((yes he is lol)) whats ur power anyway? i'm a mover

message 31: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ , Try To Push Me Before I Pull The Trigger (new)

((The girl is a human, I just wrote her in so you could have an introduction into the story. My main character is called Dare, she's a mover too. But she's really advanced for her age since her mother has been trying to hunt her down for years.))

message 32: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((lol XD i thought she was *gifted* lol)) well becareful the only way they can find me is by my smell sometimez i can hide my smell but there comeing NOW! sazurez dissapears in the shadows and then behind the door of the house there was screaming and fighting noise ))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

roxanna continued to walk down the alley, occasionally glancing around for sniffs

message 34: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((me don't know what to do lol))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Ex Ran after the girl((not anyone just someone to start his story)) with the sniff behind him "Come on!" He said to him. He made a dumpster fly in front of her. "Gotcha."

message 36: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((lol nice 1!))

message 37: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

..............sazurez watching from the shadows he says 'damn it i can't escape there blocking all the exits with other gifted people against us and there looking fr all of us i can escape but what if reinforcement comes i can't fight forever and theres to much i guess i'll just have to stay here fr now if i don't get a team of people to help me out then they will take us down 1 by 1 but we they have to be the best people i can find

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

White Death(Lucas B.) wrote: "Ex Ran after the girl((not anyone just someone to start his story)) with the sniff behind him "Come on!" He said to him. He made a dumpster fly in front of her. "Gotcha.""

((she'll just be the girl. watevr))

roxanna quickly jumped back before the dumpster hit her. she whipped her head to the side to see who did that,"hey!" she shouted at ex ran

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, no it's just a girl))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((weeellll...too late~!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((nuh uh, u can just delete it and do something else))

message 42: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

(( LOL XD))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((awww but i have no other way to get in the story...plzz :[ *pouty face* pretty pretty plz. cmon lucas, we're buddies))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(( fine))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do not try to escape!" Ex told her "Or I'll be forced to crush your vital organs. And that would be to easy, and a shame."

message 47: by ~Socuro, i don't even know how to put a title lol wait where am i?! (new)

((lol nice 1 amanda! =) ))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol haha))

roxanna smirked,"was that supposed to intimidate me?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ex raised his hand. "You have no where to run...little girl!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

she looked into his eyes walk away and leave me alone...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29