Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

V. Book Websites/Groups > Free Book Ad spaces for April

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 21 comments Hi authors,

I just launched a social book site where I'm trying to get book bloggers together to post their book blog content and will have live Q&A author chats, giveaways, etc.

I have some free book ad space for the month of April. I'd like to open it up to one ad per author. Also, if you'd like to enter the cover of the month contest, you can get a chance to win a free ad for next month.

If you're interested, please email me at pagedropper@aol.com with Free Ad in the subject line. Include the image of your book cover and a 140 character or less blurb to go with it, a link where you'd like the book image to take viewers, and also let me know if you want it included in the cover of the month contest.

http://pagedropper.spruz.com

I just put in for a new domain name so if the above link quits working of the next few days, the new link is going to just be www.pagedropper.com

Thanks!
Drea

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 480 comments Hi Drea,

I'm interested - I've sent you an email. Good luck with your new site.

message 3: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 480 comments Drea, I've also registered on your website. How do I turn the music off?

message 4: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 21 comments I'll set it tomorrow so it doesnt turn on automatically. For now you can hit pause or stop on the player on the right side of the screen. Sorry!

message 5: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 480 comments Hi Drea,

That's better!