Urban Fantasy series' discussion

Brimstone and Broomsticks (Accidental Witches, #1)
This topic is about Brimstone and Broomsticks
Book Of the Month > April BOTM: BRIMSTONE AND BROOMSTICKS by Debra Dunbar

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JP (new) - added it

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 802 comments Mod
Hello All,

The Votes are in and our Book of the Month for April is:

BRIMSTONE AND BROOMSTICKS by Debra Dunbar
Brimstone and Broomsticks (Accidental Witches, #1) by Debra Dunbar

Please read and discuss below with the rest of the group.

Have fun!

Amyiw | 142 comments I'm in for this one. It is on KU and I loved her Imp series. She has another series
Wooden Nickels (White Lightning, #1) by Debra Dunbar , written with J.P. Sloan. I'm hesitant because of the author combo but will check it out too eventually.

message 3: by JP (new) - added it

I’ve read a few of the Imp books, as well, so this one should be interesting.

Amyiw | 142 comments I've started so should be done by the end of the month

message 5: by Amyiw (last edited May 02, 2019 07:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Amyiw | 142 comments I think I'm the only one that read this? Well, I really enjoyed it, a quick quirky start to a series. A little romance without graphic material. Definitely fun but not like the Imp series for me. It starts with the oldest sister who meets a crazy "human?" that thinks he is Lucifer's spawn, a demon but has nothing to prove that. She is the lawyer assigned to him as he got into a fight with a werewolf outside a bar. This town has wards that minimizes the magic that magical creatures can use and makes humans who leave town forget the magical parts. So Lucien is on vacation and he is kind of enjoying himself in the end. It is cute and it is quick.

message 6: by JP (new) - added it

Amyiw wrote: "I think I'm the only one that read this? Well, I really enjoyed it, a quick quirky start to a series. A little romance without graphic material. Definitely fun but not like the Imp series for me. I..."

Thanks for the summary. This is definitely one I need to get to.