Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > Finding Autumn, Philosophical Fiction, 15 Free give away codes

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (last edited Apr 01, 2019 05:07PM) (new)

William Murphy | 6 comments If interested I wanted to thank you in advance for taking the time to read and provide feedback on my Audio Book.

Liam’s invisible wounds took away his ability to feel the emotions he once had. His untreated condition drives him to suicidal thoughts, uncontrollable anger, and a disconnection from life as a whole. He finds that his only connection to life and return to some level of normalcy comes from the touch of his wife.

After his untimely, but natural death, he is reanimated by science 60 years later; only to find that his wife is dead, a major war has changed society, and that his prior condition is cured. His only penance for being reanimated is that he no longer can grieve and cannot mourn the death of his wife that he so desperately knows he misses and loves.

"Finding Autumn"

Liam's journey after his reanimation drives him to question his own philosophies, his religious beliefs and the science that brought him back to what is perceived to be simple but, unfamiliar society. After reading the letters his wife wrote to him after his death and the building relationships with his now elder children and last surviving friend, he begins to understand the world around him and what his purpose is to humanity is and what he must do to protect it.

Please email me at William.murphy.theauthor@gmail.com if you would like a free copy.

Link to audiobook: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07Q414WZJ
Finding Autumn

message 2: by William (new)

William Murphy | 6 comments If anyone has any questions please or feedback please reach me by goodreads or at william.murphy.theauthor@gmail.com.

message 3: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments William wrote: "If anyone has any questions please or feedback please reach me by goodreads or at william.murphy.theauthor@gmail.com."

William, I don't know if you realize this or not but anyone can use your codes for any book they choose from Audible. It's always a good idea to send codes to people privately. The codes Audible sends you are not 'attached' in any way to your book. Audible should let authors and narrators know this.

message 4: by William (new)

William Murphy | 6 comments lee, Thank you so much for the information. I edited the post. I hope you grabbed a code before I took it down. I guess there is no way to tell if they are good or not anymore either. Rookie mistake, thank goodness this website has honest people on it. I wish you the best and if you would like any free version of my book let me know and I’ll send it right away.

message 5: by Lee (new)

Lee Howlett | 360 comments William wrote: "lee, Thank you so much for the information. I edited the post. I hope you grabbed a code before I took it down. I guess there is no way to tell if they are good or not anymore either. Rookie mistak..."

You're welcome, William. I know that the vast majority of the people on Goodreads are honest but I wanted to let you know that that could happen. Best of luck with your book!

Lee Ann

message 6: by William (new)

William Murphy | 6 comments Thank you again

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Han (hariang) | 17 comments Is the book available for review?

message 8: by William (new)

William Murphy | 6 comments It is would you like a free audiobook code? Or ebook?

message 9: by William (new)

William Murphy | 6 comments Also please let me know what email or method you would like to receive the code