#AYEARATHON discussion

April 2019 - ReReads > Reading Days 1, 2 , & 3.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2007 comments Mod
How is your first day of reading going?
Did you start early?

message 2: by acha (new)

acha (achazsa) | 27 comments I just finished re-reading The Selection. Can’t wait to re-read the next book!

message 3: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 376 comments I got a lot of reading done of Vengeful 198 pages so far, I listen to the audiobook while doing chores and a jigsaw.
I also read 63 pages of The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair That Changed America

Today my work week start so unsure how much I will get read. I got The hate U give on audio so at least I can get going while commuting.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley ❣️ | 40 comments I wasn’t able to read anything yesterday since I got very sick but today I’m hoping to read more of Harry Potter and the Sorceres Stone

message 5: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 376 comments Today started my six day work week of late late early late late early.
Did I mention I'm not meant to work full time? Can someone remind me?
Listen to the audiobook of Vengeful 69 pages all in all.
Let's hope I can buckle down a bit before work today

message 6: by AStoryToLove (new)

AStoryToLove | 1 comments I’m rereading the first Harry Potter. Found myself in a bit of a reading slump and these books always remind me why I fell in love with reading!

message 7: by BlurryBug (new)

BlurryBug | 376 comments Day 3 was slow was too busy with everything that needed to be done before work it was just not enough time.
Finished the last pages of Vengeful
I read 67 pages of The Hate U Give
and 43 pages of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets