Aussie Readers discussion

Songlines (The Sentinels of Eden, #1)
This topic is about Songlines
Our Authors Spotlight > Q&A with Carolyn Denman, author of Songlines, April's BotM.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments Greetings, Aussie Readers! I'm so thrilled to have Songlines featured this month, and look forward to hearing your feedback about the book.
Songlines is a fantasy novel predominantly aimed at readers ready to take the step from middle-grade to YA. It does have a bit of a romantic thread and some classic teenage self-doubt, so be warned! Id like to think it also explores some deeper threads (this demographic are far more tuned in to metaphor than they are often given credit for).
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in regards to the story. I'll do my best to answer in a timely fashion.

message 2: by Carolyn (new) - added it

Carolyn Denman | 62 comments ARC Giveway time!
The Sentinels of Eden is a four part series, with Book Four (Shamar) due for release in June. With serendipitous timing, Advanced Reader Copies of Shamar have just been made available (eBooks only) and I am currently seeking reviews for all four books. If you enjoy Songlines and would like to be part of my advance review team, please message me and I'll send you a free eBook of the second instalment, Sanguine. If you post a review of Sanguine, I'll send you Sympath (you get the idea). Please note that this is a very limited offer. Happy reading!

message 3: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brenda | 68387 comments Mod
Wonderful Carolyn. Thanks so much for setting this up and giving us your valuable time. I know we appreciate it! This thread will be linked to the book of the month thread so readers will see and participate if they wish.

Thanks again 😊