Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Authors & Promotions > Authors Needed for Blog Features

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 7 comments I'm filling up my summer schedule for author features on my web/blog and would like to know if there are any authors out there who are interested. No worries, totally free (I'm an author myself and just paying it forward). Check out my site to see if you'd be interested (www.addisoncarmichael.com), then please email me at addisoncarmichaelbooks@@gmail.com.

Thanks all!

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 69 comments Authors from 10 years or more ago - authors who can think
up a love story without the man and woman going back and forth distrusting each other: "keep away" - and the woman runs 5 miles in a.m. and eats yogurt for breakfast and has a very high paying job, but eventually gets together with the man in the book. Old plot, old story - high powered women who can conquer all. And the woman of course is beautiful and always "pushed back a strand of hair with her hand - how predictable!!

message 3: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 7 comments Brenda wrote: "Authors from 10 years or more ago - authors who can think
up a love story without the man and woman going back and forth distrusting each other: "keep away" - and the woman runs 5 miles in a.m. and..."

Sorry, but this has nothing to do with my request.