Authors Helping Authors discussion

Professional Beta Reader and Editor For Hire

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Matteri | 4 comments My name is David and I am a freelance beta reader and copy editor who is accepting new clients. I will use my 6+ years of writing and teaching experience to help you write the best story possible! My preferred genres are fantasy, horror, and science fiction.

My beta reading rate is $.001 per word. So, for example, if your manuscript is about 80,000 words long, then the cost would be $80. My editing rate is $30 per hour, but we can agree on a set rate depending on the project and on your budget. If you are unsure that I’m the right editor or beta reader for you, then you may send me 2-3 pages of your work that I will edit or beta read for free as a test to see if I’m a good fit for you.

Please visit my blog/website to learn more about me and the services I offer: https://drmatteri.com/. Hope to work with you soon!

message 2: by David (new)

David Matteri | 4 comments Beta reading and copy editing spots now available for the rest of July and August. Now offering a free beta read and/or copy edit of the first 3-5 pages of your manuscript. Please contact me here or through my blog/website to learn more. Thanks!

message 3: by Amelia (new)

Amelia M.A. | 1 comments Hey David,
I would be interested in a free beta reading, if you still having openings. Let me know.

message 4: by David (new)

David Matteri | 4 comments Amelia wrote: "Hey David,
I would be interested in a free beta reading, if you still having openings. Let me know."

Yes, I still have openings. I already sent you a private message. Thanks for your interest!

message 5: by David (new)

David Matteri | 4 comments Beta reading and copy editing spots open for September and October. The first 3-5 pages are still free, so message me if you need help hooking readers and agents!