Harry Potter discussion

Characters > Which Character are u most like?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments We all have our favorite Harry Potter characters. But who are you MOST like? Not who you like the most and wish you were like. Just who ever you think are most like! I think I'm mostly like Luna, because 1. i love Ravenclaw. 2. I'm a little bit odd some times lol. 3. I have the same hair. And 4. I'm really fun to be around but some people just don't want to be around me!( Not that many lol )

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments I'm Hermione. I'm a major nerd (and proud of it!), I don't spend insane amount of time fixing my hair and makeup and all that stuff, and I'm very serious.

message 3: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla VdL (dunnopris) Dunno...I think I'm Like Hermione

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 22, 2009 09:09AM) (new)

I know im a girl but im either ron or hermoine

message 5: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments PRis wrote: "Dunno...I think I'm Like Hermione"

Lots of people tend to be!

message 6: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments ♫☻☆Becca☆☻♫ wrote: "I know im a girl but im either ron or hermoine"
Ron Roxs!

message 7: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) wrote: "I'm Hermione. I'm a major nerd (and proud of it!), I don't spend insane amount of time fixing my hair and makeup and all that stuff, and I'm very serious."

Same! But not so much the nerd! lol

message 8: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments I absolutely hate fixing my hair and style stuff.
I am like Luna and Hermione, probably.

message 9: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments I know i hate fixing my hair!

message 10: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 105 comments Bellatrix

message 11: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Do you like her though?!

message 12: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 105 comments Out of all the villains in HP she is by far my favorite. There is just something about her that i like...

I shouldnt have said just her. I am a really nice guy and i am a mix of Bella, Harry and Herminoe.

message 13: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments Herminoe? is that a boy Hermione? That is weird to picture...

message 14: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 105 comments Well Herminoe in the sense of being smart other then that i dont think we share similar characteristics

message 15: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments Herminoe: Shaggy brown hair, odd toothed, always holding books, brother of Hermione? Easy to get confused with the names!

message 16: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 105 comments Yeah i guess so. So whats your really name luna?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Daniel wrote: "Bellatrix "

Ha, scary thought. :)

message 18: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 105 comments Everyone has that dark side of them whether they want to show it is up to them. No one is 100% pure good so there is no point in thinking you are.

I am a really nice person but people have been unlucky to see the bad side of me more than once.

message 19: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments WHAT?! I am not saying my real name over the INTERNET!!

message 20: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 105 comments ok...... Sorry for asking

message 21: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Daniel wrote: "Out of all the villains in HP she is by far my favorite. There is just something about her that i like...

I shouldnt have said just her. I am a really nice guy and i am a mix of Bella, Harry and..."

Cool

message 22: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments ??? ok now I am offically confused.

message 23: by Girija (new)

Girija i think im most like luna or hermione, i dont care much about the makeup either. bellatrix is cool in a creepy way....

message 24: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments Looney Lovegood wrote: "??? ok now I am offically confused."

Why?

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments Bella is definately awesomeness defined, but she's not really the type of person you'ld want to be like.

I HATE MAKEUP!

message 26: by RinaKat (new)

RinaKat | 480 comments 'cause I am.

message 27: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments lol

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm, like, a mix of Hermione, Bellatrix, and Professor McGonagall.

Rachel (aka. Kaiserin Sisi) (looney-lovegood) | 246 comments How do so many people see Bella in themselves?!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a mix of Hermoine(In the sense that I am super devoted to homework and very smart and a really good friend). I am a guy by the way.

message 31: by Beadle (new)

Beadle | 4 comments I know I am a mix of Hermione and Draco. I am a big nerd but I act more of a bully and thug like person.

message 32: by Beadle (last edited Sep 25, 2009 04:29PM) (new)

Beadle | 4 comments I am a guy too here.
And so many people see Bella in them because they've all got the pissy and bad side,. Besides Bella is a well written and developed character, you have to connect with her in some way

message 33: by Sarah ∞ (new)

Sarah ∞ (stargalgirl) | 559 comments lalalalalala humhumhumhum LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol idk

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm like Hermione.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep.

message 36: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I'm a lot like Hermione. Reading all the time. Obsessed with grades. Even the hair. But I'm not bossy because I'm actually extremely shy.

message 37: by Sujata (new)

Sujata (eternaloxymoron) | 228 comments I'm like a mix of Remus,Neville and Hermione.Remus-man of integrity.Bumbling and clumsy like Neville.Hermione-Quite a no nonsense person and yes i hate make up.A bit of Hagrid too-i love animals.
These are all traces of their qualities that i have(can add many more too) but at the core i m mostly like a strange mixture of Sirius and James.I value friendship and loyalty above anything and would risk everything for my loved ones.

Quite an interesting question and i m still thinking about who i resemble the most...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm like Voldemort - and that is scary ;)

Tetsu (Doki Doki ~♥) (chintotheexperiment) Out of all of them...I would say I am more like Luna...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Why? Are you crazy? :)

message 42: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 686 comments I love Luna! She's awesome!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghan wrote: "I'm a lot like Hermione. Reading all the time. Obsessed with grades. Even the hair. But I'm not bossy because I'm actually extremely shy."

I'm like that too! But yet I took a quiz and it 1st said I was like James, and 2nd said Ginny. I'm going with #2...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I dunno. I think I'm most like Hermione...

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep.....

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep.....

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's agree to stop saying yep. Deal?

message 49: by Julie (new)

Julie (Jewels331) | 13 comments Yep....

Lol - Sorry! - I couldn't resist!

Well, anyway, I'm a Hermione - hands down.

message 50: by Tina (new)

Tina | 32 comments I think I'm a mix of Luna and Hermione. I'm nerdy, and don't use very much time in front of the mirror in the morning. Also I'm kinda crazy. x)

« previous 1 3 4 5