Newbie RP for Warriors Lovers discussion

Frequently Asked Questions > My Question Is Not Here

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver If your question is not one of the questions in this list, ask it here and we will make a topic answering that question or direct you to the question if you missed it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That can get confusing....

message 3: by !ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ (new)

!ĘŁÏŻÅ¡ | 770 comments Are they in the same clan? ((Sorry, I just wanted to know. ): ))

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie Silverblaze wrote: "There is another Silverpaw, right? So when I joined I didn't know there was, and I made a character called Silverpaw. Is that okay?"

What clan is Silverpaw in? The other Silverpaw is in Night.

message 5: by Rustyleaf (new)

Rustyleaf | 248 comments The other is in Ice, sorry I know I'm not Silverblaze,but I know her.

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie K. It's fine if they're in different clans. It's just really confusing for them to be in the nsame clan.

message 7: by Rustyleaf (new)

Rustyleaf | 248 comments I know.It can be very confusing.

message 8: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) How do you quit a group?

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) idk.....

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie below the polls (or group settings, depending on which group) there it says "you are a member or this group- edit membership". Click on edit membership and it says a few things. the 2nd line (i think) it will say "leave this group."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

First line.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

once you grad you can make as many here as you want in acctual 15 carie unless mod, modz get 25.

message 13: by Dapplenose, *Special Assistant* CAKE IS AWESOME! (new)

Dapplenose | 392 comments Mod
Eliza wrote: "Are they in the same clan? ((Sorry, I just wanted to know. ): ))"

no, its four clans that all have one rp topic, if that's what you were asking...

message 14: by Barkpaw (last edited May 24, 2010 11:43AM) (new)

Barkpaw | 374 comments iluvcatz (Katie) wrote: "K. It's fine if they're in different clans. It's just really confusing for them to be in the nsame clan."

So.... you can make a cat have the same name as long as they arn't in the same clan? O.o

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yep.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

cool

message 17: by Laika (new)

Laika I have a silverkit who's going to be Silverpaw and then Silverbirch...

message 18: by Silver (new)

Silver I had a Silverlight, and then she died, and then I had a Silverkit who became Silverpaw and then Silverlight Jr. :)

message 19: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 1379 comments that's not even a question, Shadowcat....>.>

lol I have Sunrise and Sunset...this probably would have caused minor confusion when they were kits/apprentices but they look different from each other (pelt color) hence their names. XD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowcat, Is Silverkit in ice?

message 21: by Silver (new)

Silver Sephiroth wrote: "that's not even a question, Shadowcat....>.>

lol I have Sunrise and Sunset...this probably would have caused minor confusion when they were kits/apprentices but they look different from each oth..."

it was continuing the previous discussion...

Lightfeather ☼☺♥ (lightfeatherbethany) Is it alright if mods arn't on and I need to rp a main charrie (ex: med cat, deputy, leader)?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yes. just don't kill them/ingure(I don't know how to spell right now) them

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

cool. me too?