I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Complicated!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Okay. So here is my problem. And it's a BIG one.

So... I liked this guy. About six months or something. Last January. And, you know, he liked me and whatever. He had just gone out with my other friend, but they broke up around Christmas, and I was helping him get over it, you know? And all this time I kinda liked him but wasn't really allowed to because my friend was going out with him. So anyways, I figure out that my BEST FRIEND likes him too. So I tred to be nice and say that I didn't care that she liked him as well. And THEN I find out that he woke up randomly one day and decided to like her. And it hurt. Alot. But I forgave him. And somehow I still like him. So they got really close and fell in love and whatnot-at FOURTEEN, too!-and I listened as they talked about eachother endlessly. But wait! It gets better! So at the end of the year my guyfriend starts flirting with me. And, you know, I couldn't help but flirt back. THEN he tells me he doesn't like my friend anymore, who I hardly talked to, and he now likes me. And I liked him back... So it was pretty much the same as January. My friend says she was fine with it all, and he came to visit me once... and then I told them to come see my play, and they just HAPPENED to choose to come on the same night. Probably on purpose. So they come and I don't see them until afterward and he paid WAY more attention to her than me... How is that supposed to make me feel? And so I asked him-after my friend left-if he liked Meghan again and he said he didn't know WHO he liked. He couldn't decide between us. So 'oppositely similar', as he puts it. So then he chose her and we're back in school and I kinda still like him, although I'll never completely forget what he did to me, and now I don't know how to act around them. My best friend lies to me all the time, and they plot against me and try to hook me up with other people and they make fun of me and always side with eachother... What do I do?!? Help!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well, for starters, dont do what i would do (meaning, never forget, nerver forgive)
just forget about em, find some new friends, and try to just stay friends with most guys you run into...
thats what i did... after this really mean kid who use to be my friend in 2nd grade started being mean to me...

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments You need better chose of friends.

tell him that hes acting like a total @*! hole and that he really hurt.

Make him realize that you don't care any more but hes a real jerk.

Show him how you don't care a bit by moving on. Theres more important things anyway.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments We never actually went out. And she hates him now. Plus she was going out with someone else.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Well, that's the problem. I'm not really the type to get angry at people. And I still want them to be my friends... Or aquantances. It's just... hard to lose your two best friends to eachother. And have them both think you're totally fine with it.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments I still think he was a total jerk to begin with, making fun of you and all.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments ya, you've gotten your self into quite the situation.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Yeah. Oh! Wait! It gets better.

So my friend met this guy on a trip. He didn't go to our school then, but he does now. She liked him while my guyfriend didn't like her. Then he said he liked her again and she immediately dumped the poor guy for him. Now he goes here and he still likes her but she doesn't like him and so they're trying to set me up with him to get him off her back.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

): thats bad...

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Yup. So I don't tell them much anymore. Like how I think this foreign exchange student might like me.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Well he IS totally hot. But I still kinda like my guyfriend. But I'm trying to forget about him, but it's SO DANG HARD... Like he's doing it on PURPOSE!

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments Where's he from?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments OH JOY... Guess who just facebooked me...

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments He's just talking to me. Like any other day.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ask him go to dinner

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments I can't! I'm fifteen!

message 21: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments You know what I think? I think he's not worth it; he doesn't deserve you. It sounds like you've been a good friend to him, and you've both sorta liked each other, and he's repaid you by dating your friends, being a jerk, and not paying the slightest attention to the way YOU feel. I know it must be hard to try and let go of these friends, but they're just being MEAN to you. You shouldn't have to go through that. Are there any girls in your grade who are really nice and you kinda like to hang out with? If so, make some new friends, so you don't always have to hang out with your guyfriend and best friend. Just try and convince yourself that you don't like him anymore, and he's just a friend. Maybe get to know that German guy, too. :) Let them see you're interested in other guys and you're over him. At least, that's what I'd do in your place.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments You know what? I think you're all very much right. I think I shall.

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments I hope it goes ok!

message 24: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
*Alyssa* wrote: "You know what I think? I think he's not worth it; he doesn't deserve you. It sounds like you've been a good friend to him, and you've both sorta liked each other, and he's repaid you by dating your..."

YEAH!

message 25: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
That's a good Idea Alyssa!

And I hope it works, Waterfall!

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 9 comments me too!!!! even though i never said anything...

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments poor kid, shes in a sticky situation.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments I feel covered in syrup sticky!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Thanks, you guys. All of you. ((Even you, Bean))

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments claps hands!!!

I actually helped some one!!!

Colonel Roy Mustang (er...Bean.) (beeslytherin) | 9 comments lol yay!!! ^.^

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

That's one Biggi'n of a problem, girl.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments I know... Lovely, isn't it?

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

very. Lol, I found another crawdad exo-skeleton, and I names him fred.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Before that I found one just like it and named him Frank. Frank was my best friend that day.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments ...What happened to Frank?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

my mom wouldn't let me keep him..:( or fred...:(

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW! frank was red, and Fred was blue.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

poor guys....

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments hehe, divise a cunning plan to sneak them back with you,useing nothing but yarn!!!!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty then... Well, I'm back from the beach, so I left him there. On a rock.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I went to the beach during the summer...but that is off topic.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh well.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments Oh! Who would like to hear the UPDATED version? It SO gets worse...

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) oh no...

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 108 comments My reaction exactly.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Okay then...lets hear it.

« previous 1