Question

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver Can I create a roleplay?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

what is it?

message 3: by Silver (new)

Silver If I created the roleplay, I'd explain the plot. I haven't typed it all out yet - it's still in my head, and I don't feel like going to the work to type out the plot unless I know it will be for a roleplay.

But it involves three immortal characters, each with specific characters, and then the other characters that they meet, and the evil characters who imprisoned them to do their bidding, but something went wrong and they got away...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

okay, you can make it

message 5: by Silver (new)

Silver Thanks (:

message 6: by Silver (new)

Silver Can I have a folder labeled "Icy Ones Roleplay"?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

sure, I'll make it.

message 8: by Silver (new)

Silver Sorry I had to make dinner, and now I have to eat dinner... roleplay coming soon though! I'm typing up the plot.

hypocrite clams... KK.

message 10: by Silver (new)

Silver that was soooooooooooo good.... it was potatoes stuffed with cheese and broccoli. :) I got tired of all the healthy food we've been eating, lolz.

hypocrite clams... XD I hate health food.

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver I mean like, beans and stuff :p
We grind our own wheat and make bread! lol :)

Plot and Characters are up for the roleplay! You'll probably want to read the Characters topic first, since I wrote it first...

message 13: by Silver (new)

Silver I just remembered why I left this group - I was a moderator and Nick decided that all the moderators had to be his friends but I only wanted to be friends with people I knew in real life or people I'd been roleplaying with a lot for a whole year, because I have, as Nightshade calls it, "Stalkerphobia".

message 14: by Silver (new)

Silver my first comment was 07/28/2008 ... it's been a year! :)

and I'm half a year older today.....

and I'm in a really really good mood right now because.... FALL IS HERE!! at least today... it's like, cold outside and I have the windows open.... my cat does not appreciate it but I like the cool weather! *goes to get blanket for cat*

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

eh, lucky it's still sweltering here. *melts*

message 16: by Rachael2 (new)

Rachael2 | 3 comments Alex wrote: "I just remembered why I left this group - I was a moderator and Nick decided that all the moderators had to be his friends but I only wanted to be friends with people I knew in real life or people ..."

That's understandable. I generally only like to be friends with people online who I also know in real life.