The random persons group of people that are random! with some twilight! discussion

trouble > when you feel you need to rant.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison, the magical overseer (new)

Allison (mindmath) | 163 comments Mod
otay, so i think that the topic explains it all. and yeahm, (the m is supposed to be there) umm yeah so i am watching project runway! i <3 the way that heidi klum says alviedeseighn (or however it is spelled the german word for goodbye) and the show is awesome! and later i shall watch ace of cakes cause i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove cakes! it is 947 right now! and my fan is noisy and humor is humorous! and i made a really cool box yesterday! and it is awesome!

hey do any of you like the movie Push! it is awesome!

or have any of you seen Panyo? cause i haven't yet! OMG! I LOVE BARBIES! i collect them! they are the prettiest things ever! and my mom is awesome! 'cause she got a barbie dress that was almost tan (origianally white) and peed on by a cat totally gleaming white and non-smelly! i is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exciteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bird is on the the pirch!

1. there were three the's in that scentence!
2. you are now checking it!
3. bob
5. i skipped 4
6. you now looked
7. you are an ignorant fool.
9. i skipped eight and now you just looked
10. OMG I just Pwnd u! ROFLMAO!
11. you just understood that!
12. there are 11 statements in this.
13. you just counted them! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 36 comments ITS THE MAID OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY, ALLEN-KUN! CROWLY-SAN!!!!!! SHE'S STALKING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Allison, the magical overseer (new)

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

activity!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 36 comments I CANT BELIEVE U DIDN'T DIE, ALLEN-KUN!! THATS JUST MESSED UP!!! AND LENALEE!!! U R SO USELESS!!! WHERE IS YU-CHANWHEN U NEED HIM???!!! YUU-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!! ALLEN-KUN, THOSE WERE BAD DRAWINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (abmort93) | 128 comments Mod
What the heck?

message 6: by Allison, the magical overseer (new)

remember this is the RANTING topic!