I have a problem... discussion

Guys > Uninterested?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (last edited Aug 20, 2009 04:42PM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 174 comments Mod
I'm 12... There is this boy... I like him... He's cute and smart and sweet...

He lives in MD and I live in NC... But he's moving down here and I saw him at a school celebration thing this evening... and He was there! and He was SURROUNDED BY GIRLS HE HAD JUST MET!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE KNOWS I LIKE HIM AND HE'S SITTING IN THE CAFETAIRIA TALKING TO GIRLS HE BARELY KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE TOTALY IS PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!! HE HIGH FIVED MY FRIENDS COUSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HE DIDN'T PAY ATTENCION 2 ME AT ALL AS I TRIED 2 TALK 2 HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later... When I was about 2 leave I came over 2 him and the GIRLS THAT STAYED W/ HIM ALL DAY 2 ask if he could come over later and he said "very busy, bye!" smiled, waved and then went back 2 talking 2 those girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments not trying to be mean or anything, but have u seen the movie 'he's just not that into you' ?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

ouchers... i really cant help you there... like ive said before... im not that into guys

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments well sorry, but if a guy doesnt like u, u should keep trying, but just dont pester him about it or he'll never like u...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

or just forget about him... but that would probably be impossible... but thats what i do when a guy insults me, or does something like that

message 6: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

*Sigh* I guess your right Kristen...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I cant help you there.....as my friend use to say "My heart is locked in a box, in a freezer, in Alaska, so leave me out of the love business."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

... i might as well say that...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate this love buniness *Leaves*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, you should try to get him alone and tell him the truth about what's bothering you.

message 12: by Dapplenose (new)

Dapplenose | 105 comments Mod
Lestat *Sweeney* wrote: "I'm 12... There is this boy... I like him... He's cute and smart and sweet...

He lives in MD and I live in NC... But he's moving down here and I saw him at a school celebration thing this evenin..."

boys can be so clueless, he might not have realized how what he was doing made u feel

message 13: by Lyla, lolz hai! ^^ (new)

♫Death by Fire♫ wrote: "Um, you should try to get him alone and tell him the truth about what's bothering you."

Maybe...

G2G... Bye...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait a sec........MD? I LIVE IN MD!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Icefire wrote: "Maryland"

oh... i live in GA

message 16: by Dapplenose (new)

i live in TEXAS!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

fun...

message 18: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: here's my suggestion.

if u have any classes with him with no seating charts sit next to him. or sit at his table during lunch. or go up to him and say wats ur problem with me? ur with all those other girls and am i like the only one girl that you dont like? what am i missing here.

and if none of those work aska friend that is really close to you. like you aways hang out with and stuff. ALSO it be pretty cool if you talked it out to a guy like the description i put.

I SWEAR I AM NOT A GUY!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

... or you could do that...

message 20: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol:] i luv chatting about this stuff!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, me, not really...

message 22: by Dapplenose (new)

me either

message 23: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: hehe. how du u like me idea dapple?????

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

... id have to say that its much better than mine.

message 25: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments ......................................................

message 26: by Dapplenose (new)

i think that u should give the guy a break. boys can be so clueless, maybe he didn't realize what he was doing.

message 27: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol. probably. wait a few weeks then lay what i said on 'em.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

... i feel soooo clueless! lol

message 29: by Dapplenose (new)

lol

message 30: by Kristin (new)

Kristin E. | 13 comments ...

message 31: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (last edited Aug 20, 2009 08:11PM) (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Yeah, I have NO experience at all when it comes to this type of thing, but if it were me...I would (if he/you both have one) send him an email or IM or something like that and say you'd love to hang out sometime, be really nice and friendly and all. And do what Minnie said and go out of your way to sit next to him, AFTER you've talked casually & occasionally to him for a few weeks. Just let him know you think of him as a friend, and let him know you enjoy his company. I can't guarantee any of this will work, though, sorry. And, I would HATE doing this and would be SO SOOO aggravated if it came to this and would be super reluctant, but as the absolute last resort, you may...have to try standing in that crowd of girls just so he'll see you. I REALLY hope you won't have to do this; that's only after months if this continues, and even then I might not. More than likely though, in a while those girls will move on and lose interest, then he'll remember he's new and wants a friend and that you've been nice to him.

Well....I'm really bad at this stuff though, so get a second (and third and fourth and fifth...) opinion before you try this.

message 32: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: but he already knows she likes him.....

message 33: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Oh, he does? Hmmmm. Well, I don't really know what to do then...So ignore all that for now...

message 34: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) There is this boy that has my old locker, and he stares at me all day! He is in all of my classes, and in History and Literature, he sits behind me! But in History it sis like a row away, but in Literature, he is RIGHT BEHIND ME!!! The locker is right by the water fountain too...geh...so he is kinda cute, in my grade, though I am only 12, and it is SOOOO tempting to open his locker!

message 36: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments So then...WHY do you want to open his locker?

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) Well...I don't even know why, it just is tempting...

message 38: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments ...Do you think he likes you? From your description, it sounds like he might.

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I know. And in pre-al we can sit wherever we like...soo...yikes!

message 40: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Creepy...

Rachel (Raindrop Baker) (therootbeer) I know. But the only classes that he isn't in are P.E., Art, and Choir. But I don't know if her is in Specialty Art, or Tech and Media...

message 42: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Wow, that sounds like a good strategy. Do that!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright,stop this nonsense. Okay, you like him,right?He's hot,right? Well, he's gonna be surrounded by girls.He's hot. So, You act like you don't care. Then, he'll probably realize that you're ignoring him, and he'll try his hardest to get you! It's the simple rule in the book.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments Exactly what I was gonna say!!!!!!! Play hard to get,It's as simple as that! Drop hints and don't be too flirty,when he starts to take interest, don't shun him too hard, just don't act like you like him.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments OR you could surround your self with guy friends, make him as despraret and eager as you are and then...talk to him!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. I don't think that second one will work very well.

Tim the Enchanter (Etta Beans) (ninjacat34) | 40 comments ya, but then again, boys minds are slightly deranged and odd,almost alien, so it might!

message 48: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 58 comments Well, the 'playing hard to get' only works if he sorta likes you already...So you'll have to make the call. Because, and this may seem mean, if he doesn't like you, there's really nothing you can do to change his mind.

message 49: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) | 33 comments Logan wrote: "If a guy doesn't like me, I don't bug him. I've learned that guys like games. Therefore, make it a game. If your that keen on him, and he knows your like him, ignore him. Instead of watching hi..."

Omg I've learned the same thing.

message 50: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: OMG! TOTAL PROBLEM! i like this guy that i was in class with for two years then last year he was at a dif school and now he at mine. HE HAS CHANGED SOOOOOOO MUCH! The hotter voice in puberty, TALL! *SQUEAL!!!!* what should i do????? we talk after P.E. . thats pretty much my story

« previous 1 3 4