2019 Resolution Group discussion

9 views
Chat thread.

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Chat away! ^-^


message 2: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) C.P. Where can I read your book? I don't see it on Amazon any more.


message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Aly wrote: "C.P. Where can I read your book? I don't see it on Amazon any more."

It should be on Amazon...let me find the link.


message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Here is the link to the US one: https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Ruby-Fe...


Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Here is my pretty SS. I have the same one that's shared with two other people so I made one I can share. Probably won't keep up with it but it's so pretty I want to show people ^-^

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...


message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Permission needs to be granted so it can be viewed.


Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "Permission needs to be granted so it can be viewed."

Crap. Thought I'd done that. Let me see if I can fix that.


message 9: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Yep. I can see it now.


message 10: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "Yep. I can see it now."

YAY!


message 11: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) C.P. wrote: "Here is the link to the US one: https://www.amazon.com/Worlds-Ruby-Fe..."

Thanks!!


message 12: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) Very nice Bookbuyer. I will try to make a sheet too. I think if I have something to check off, it will be easier for me to meet my goals.


message 13: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Aly wrote: "Very nice Bookbuyer. I will try to make a sheet too. I think if I have something to check off, it will be easier for me to meet my goals."

Same. If you need help making a sheet. I'm getting pretty good at it. Natalie has been teaching me. ^-^


message 14: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments I've started selling books on eBay and I use a spreadsheet to keep track of everything. The stats classes that I work with at work use excel, so I'm getting somewhat decent at it.


message 15: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "I've started selling books on eBay and I use a spreadsheet to keep track of everything. The stats classes that I work with at work use excel, so I'm getting somewhat decent at it."

Do you know how to use formulas? That's something I haven't refigured out yet. Mostly just formatting stuff.


message 16: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments I know some with formulas, but mostly just the ones that apply to that class. I can do some other things. What kind of formula are you wanting to use?


message 17: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "I know some with formulas, but mostly just the ones that apply to that class. I can do some other things. What kind of formula are you wanting to use?"

None right now. Just wanted to know for future. Not even sure what formulas can do. :S


message 18: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Added a blog thread too so if anyone wants to share their blogs go ahead. ^-^


message 19: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Formulas are helpful for calculating certain things you want to track. A youtube friend of mine, Brock (from let's read) does a spreadsheet for tracking reading each year. He's planning to have a 2019 one, hopefully by January 1st. I will try and remember to share it once he has it up.


message 20: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "Formulas are helpful for calculating certain things you want to track. A youtube friend of mine, Brock (from let's read) does a spreadsheet for tracking reading each year. He's planning to have a 2..."

Awesome!


message 21: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments It's a really cool sheet. I slacked off on using it this year, but it has built in to list countries where the author is from, genre, length, as well as other information. Then it converts it all to pie charts and things. It's amazing.


message 22: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "It's a really cool sheet. I slacked off on using it this year, but it has built in to list countries where the author is from, genre, length, as well as other information. Then it converts it all t..."

Wow. O.O


message 23: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Yeah, it's really detailed. I like it a lot. And he has some improvements he wants to make this time around.


message 24: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Awesome! Def post it. I won't be around much on the 1st at least where I can see links and stuff well. But I'll check it out that first week. ^-^


message 25: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments I just saw there is going to be a fourth Legend book. Kind of disappointed. I like how the trilogy ended and I don't like that everyone keeps going back to old series that they said were finished and writing more.


message 26: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "I just saw there is going to be a fourth Legend book. Kind of disappointed. I like how the trilogy ended and I don't like that everyone keeps going back to old series that they said were finished a..."

By Marie Lu?


message 27: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Yes.


message 28: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) C.P. wrote: "Yes."

O.o I didn't see that. I know that Red Queen has a new book coming out.


message 29: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Yeah, I just saw it. Supposed to come out fall of 2019.


message 30: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments How are you all doing on your goals?


message 31: by Aly (last edited Jan 24, 2019 06:59AM) (new)

Aly (alyp_01) Reading wise I'm doing great, way ahead of my goal which is nice. I had some problems with my car that I had to use my savings on, so the money part I'm still working on.
How are your goals coming along?


message 32: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) I'm doing okay with my weight.

Great with my money.

Not good with my reading.

Nada with my writing but I'm going to try to start today!


message 33: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Glad some of your goals are coming along!

And at least you had your savings to fix your car, Aly!

My goals are going well so far. I'm happy with my progress in everything.


message 34: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments How are all the goals coming, everyone? Let's keep each other on track! I'm doing fairly well with mine, just trying to keep them going and tweak them as needed when I realize how I need them to work.


message 35: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Mine aren’t going great but I’m also struggling with some side effects of my mess too.


message 36: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) *meds


message 37: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments Sorry to hear that!


message 38: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff | 2 comments I had a slow start. Yesterday, I just did yoga and am signed up for Zumba to variant my exercise.


message 39: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) Oooh sounds fun! I keep meaning to do yoga!


message 40: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 72 comments I like yoga a lot. I haven't done it a ton, but it was great when I used to do it more. Try yoga with Adrienne on YouTube, she's really good.


back to top