Romance Audiobooks discussion

In Tune Out of Sync
This topic is about In Tune Out of Sync
Audiobook Giveaways > In Tune Out of Sync by Kate Forest

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4098 comments Mod
Author Kate Forest is giving away ten (10) Audible codes for In Tune Out of Sync to ten lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on December 28 at 12:00 midnight EST. The winner will be randomly selected and Kate will contact each of you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage the winner to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
No one wants to play second fiddle in love.

Veronica “Ronnie” Lukas has one dream: playing violin with the New York Philharmonic. She’ll do whatever she can to hide her dyslexia and inability to read music, because nothing, not even sexy and talented Scott Grossman, will stand in her way.

Since he first tucked a violin under his chin, Scott’s tics caused by Tourette’s Syndrome quieted. His talent has thrust him into the harsh spotlight, becoming a reluctant poster child for living with Tourette’s.

When Scott wins first chair of a small regional orchestra, Ronnie begrudgingly accepts second. She wants to hate the humble man who is disarmingly open about his disability. Instead, she falls for his heavenly music—and toe-curling kisses. Scott is smitten with the brilliant woman who doesn’t treat him with kid gloves, although he wishes she didn’t hide her dyslexia from the world.

There’s only one spot open in the New York Philharmonic, but Scott and Ronnie find it’s not the competition but their differing views that come to a crescendo—secrets versus truth, spotlight versus shadows. Finding their rhythm is tough when they’re each marching to their own beat.
In Tune Out of Sync by Kate Forest

message 2: by SS (new)

SS | 31 comments This sounds interesting. Please enter me for a chance to win this audio book.

message 3: by Mortisha (new)

Mortisha Cassavetes (mortishacassavetes) | 49 comments Sounds amazing count me in!

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments Count me in,please

Terri (tlcmom582) I'm interested!

message 6: by Irene (new)

Irene Bañuelos (asanorin) | 51 comments Sounds Good

message 7: by Mara (new)

Mara Pemberton (marapem) | 158 comments I’d love to listen to it

message 8: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam | 25 comments I’m interested.

message 9: by Claire (new)

Claire Gem | 30 comments A very unique premise! I'd love to hear it. Enter me please.

message 10: by Arzu (new)

Arzu | 55 comments Sounds interesting. Please count me in.

message 11: by Jan (new)

Jan (voxvolat) | 66 comments As a musician, I am most anxious to hear this book! Definitely want to be added to the drawing. And thank you for your time in managing these give always!

Denise ~The Procrastinating Book Diva~ (procrastinating_bookdiva) | 17 comments Sounds pretty good...I'd like to enter.

Ashley Lechuga-Huber (dungeonsndrama) | 24 comments I’m in. Thank you.

message 14: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kelliemeg) | 46 comments I’m in! Thanks!

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (bookwormrdh) | 94 comments I’d love to win!

message 16: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan Miller | 72 comments I would love to listen and review! Thanks for the chance.

message 17: by September (new) - added it

September Williams (goodreadcomuser_septemberwiliams) | 16 comments I’m interested in anything that connects romance and performing artist!

message 18: by Jonetta (new)

And the winners are...

1. September #17
2. Mortisha #3
3. Mara #7
4. Terri #5
5. Jan #16
6. Edward #4
7. Pamela #8
8. Irene #6
9. Denise #12
10. Ashley #13

Congratulations everyone!

message 19: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Forest | 3 comments Congrats. I'm so excited to send out the codes. I will try to get to it tonight. But certainly by tomorrow morning. Happy New Year to everyone. And thanks to everyone who entered.

message 20: by Pam (last edited Feb 19, 2019 05:17AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam | 25 comments I enjoyed this audiobook. Here’s the link to my review. The same review is posted on Audible.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 21: by Jonetta (new)

Thank you for posting, Pamela!

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1962 comments Mod
Thanks Pamela.