2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
This topic is about Extinguished
Extinguished > Question O

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Yes! Am I the only one to feel that the romance of Blake and Jordyn got short shift in this book? The focus was on a lot of different elements and people, not so much on our star couple.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I’m so not the one to ask as I prefer the balance to tip to suspense. This one worked for me.

Laura | 383 comments I agree Anita. Like I said in a previous question I felt like we joined their story mid book. Not much exploration of the characters. I don't feel like I know much about Blake or Jordyn either. These books seem to be getting shorter and shorter. I forgot I was reading this in a boxed set and I was seeing that I was at 30% so when I saw the end I was like what?
I liked the action in this. I felt like it had more of the tone of the first book. Probably because they went overseas in the hot zone.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments I really loved this book. For me, it had enough romance. We got to see their relationship progressing. But I loved the suspense. It was in line with the first book for me, which I loved.