2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
This topic is about Extinguished
Extinguished > Question M

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7659 comments Mod
Blake returns home with Jordyn to face her parents. Do you think they always knew how they felt about each other? What did you think of their reactions? Any surprise about the engagement?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments As a parent, you can't pick your kid's partners, but I think her parents always hoped these two would find each other. Their reactions were great, kind and loving and very happy. No surprise about the engagement.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7659 comments Mod
I felt pretty certain they knew how both felt and were truly happy about it. I was unprepared for the engagement, though. I should have seen this coming. When Blake finally makes up his mind, he’s all in!

Laura | 383 comments I wasn't surprised about the engagement. Why wait? He's already part of the family. I think it is a logical reaction for her parents to want him for their daughter. They love him like a son already.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments I think they were really happy that these two were finally together. I think they knew they were meant to be together. And he was already a part of their family. Yes, once Blake decides, he just charges forward.