2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
This topic is about Extinguished
Extinguished > Question E

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7625 comments Mod
The team’s original location in Pakistan was comprised before they even reached it. Even there journey there through the open market felt ominous. Was there a definite change in tone and tension at this stage of the story? What were your feelings at that moment?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments They were compromised from the beginning of this op. No one to trust fully and maybe no support, from the Pakistani's, if they needed it. I was very aware of how alone they were on this mission.

Alone is the perfect word, Anita. Malik had them on his turf and it felt like they were on their own, not knowing friend or foe. I thought the author did a great job of creating a sense of isolation, tension and danger.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments I really felt the suspicion they must have felt toward the Pakistani's, warranted or not.

From what I understand, that’s an accurate depiction of the region.

Laura | 383 comments This part was really tense. I was concerned for the women that were dragged over there. Claire and Zahra especially. I felt like they were sitting ducks.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments They had the two Brits as security, but still...

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments I felt the tone changed at this point and I was also really concerned for the women, even Jordyn. She had no preparation for all this.