2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Extinguished (Titanium Security, #4)
This topic is about Extinguished
Extinguished > Question C

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Malik Hassani blew up Zahra’s old apartment building. What message was he trying to send?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments That he knew where she was and no one who knew her was safe.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
It was her old apartment building so that confuses me. It was old info but making a strike on US soil had them react the way he wanted them to which was to come to Pakistan.

Laura | 383 comments I don't really get that either. It was her old apartment building and Alex's previous home too. I don't get why these attracts are so personal against the team . Malik's focus is so small right now. Seems like he would have bigger acts of terrorism to commit.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments The Titanium Team has mucked up his plans, even with a mole in their group and he wanted to show he could wreck havoc on anyone they knew. I agree, he should have let it go and focused on his bigger targets, except, I don't think he could get past the Team messing up his plans.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 101 comments I think he wanted to rile the team up so that they would make a mistake. He felt he could get them to fall into his trap.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 818 comments I agree, he wanted them to chase him to Pakistan where he has more allies.