Naruto next Gen Rp discussion

Character creation

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pancake (last edited Dec 18, 2018 03:13AM) (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 57 comments Mod
This is where you can make you Oc

Name:
NickName:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Scars/tattoos:
Family:
History:
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2019 05:24AM) (new)

{Name}: Yukino Kiera Cadwell
{Nickname}: Yuki, Yui, Yu, Snow, ETC
{Age}: 15
{Clan}: Arséne
{Appearance}: Related image
{Appearance Description}: Snow is a pale skinned young girl with pale blue eyes and long white hair, which is almost always perfectly straight. She's not exactly a fan of complicated hairstyles, so straight and plain is perfect for her. She almost never wears anything girly like access jewelry or dresses or anything of the sort. She's not really a fan of them, being that they can be more restricting and harder to move in. She has pale porcelain skin. She's always wearing something grey or black and is always seen wearing this bracelet and collar like thing. When using the power of the beast, her eyes turn red.
Beast EyesImage result for anime red eyes gif

{Personality}: Yuki at first can be rather quiet and distant. She seems to prefer to be alone and doesn't really seem to have any friends. No one knows much about her other than the fact that she was not born in the Hidden Leaf village. She'll gladly answer any questions without any complaints, but when it comes to where she's from or anything from her past, she goes all quiet. She also does the same when some of the questions get a bit too personal. Not even the teachers seem to know much about her.

When she opens up to somebody, she's more talkative and a bit energetic. She does a complete 360 from her previous self. She can be a bit sarcastic and playful, occasionally flirting a bit. She's a bit vague when answering questions, which often aggravates people, something that never really changed. She still refuses to answer anything too personal, but she's a bit more willing to talk about herself once she manages to get close enough to someone. She may seem defenseless, but that's not the case at all. She often aggravates jerks, whether they are older or not, and often gets into fights. Every day she's with new fresh injuries, while the people she fought has none, mainly because she refuses to fight them. They may be a bit sore from a fist fight, but she usually knocks said person out before things escalate too much. She always seems to be alone, even when at home. Unlike some people, she's never really excited to go home because there isn't really anybody there waiting for her.

In class, she usually sleeps, which often gets on the teacher's nerves. Of course, when written tests comes around, she often ace them. Whenever they have to do something Jutsu related, she usually flunks it. Not that she's not capable of doing it, it's just that she refuses to do it. However, the class and the teacher seems to think she's just bad at Jutsu and chakra control, seeing as she never really talks about it or use her Jutsu's outside of school and in fights like many people would.

{Sexuality}: Pansexual
{Scars/tattoos}: A crooked scar runs vertically down her left eye and face. It's hardly noticeable, but if you were looking for it, you could definitely find it. She also has a few scars on her arms and along her back, all from the attack on her village. It's usually covered up by her clothes though. She also has a dragon tattoo thing on her arm. She's tried getting rid of it many times, but couldn't. She's had it for as long as she could remember and had to constantly hide it with her sleeves.(view spoiler)
{Family}:
Javier Cadwell (Father, Deceased), Akiko Arséne (Mother, Deceased), Haruto Cadwell (Little Brother, Deceased)

{History}: The Arséne was a very powerful clan that was widely known by many, even the Uchiha clan knew of their existence. The clan was always a mysterious bunch, no one really knew much about them. They never really relied on anyone outside of their clan and kept to themselves, heck, they wouldn't even talk to their own clan about most stuff. Being the secretive clan they were, no one really trusted them all that much, afraid that they'd turn on them any minute. However, while the Arséne clan was very secretive, they were also very honorable and very loyal to their allies. They never really fought unless they had too and often stayed loyal to those they side with as long as those said people/clans don't betray their trust.

One thing people did know, was the legends. According to the legends, the Arséne actually sided with something very similar to the tailed beasts. In fact, while this tailed beast isn't all that well known because it's been gone for years with no trace, this beast actually resides within the Arséne clan. This tailed beast took on the form of a dragon. A weird beast in deed. The beast was hostile, but the Arséne clan managed to seal it into a human child many decades ago. Ever since, before the person who held the seal died, they'd seal the beast inside another child. Many people of the past believed the legends were mere myths and that no reasonable parent would do that to their child. No matter how much the people denied it, it was true. It was actually a great honor to have the tailed beast sealed within you. To the clan and many of the bearers, it meant they were protecting many others. However, this wasn't always the case.

A boy was born who hated the fact he was a jinchūriki. He hated it so much. So, when he was older, he sealed the beast within a random child before his time was to come. Of course, when you extract the beast from the body of the jinchūriki, the likelihood to survive is actually very very slim, almost unheard of. Of course, the man was not one of the lucky ones. He died, leaving the Arséne clan in panic, for they did not know which of the orphans had the tailed beast sealed inside. The child grew, and eventually learned about the tailed Dragon sealed inside of them. However, they did not tell the rest of their clan. Being the secretive people they were, it wasn't like it was at all expected. So, the orphaned Arséne child grew up and gave birth to a baby. And there a new tradition started. The tailed beast would be sealed inside the first baby upon birth. This continued on, and they kept it a secret for many years, in fact, the rest of the Arséne clan had not known of the whereabouts of the jinchūriki and tailed beast.

However, while the Arséne clan was a thing of the past, no one really knows where they are now. Everyone actually thinks that the clan died off and there are no remaining members, only a few think there may be some still alive, in hiding. While both these claims are somewhat true, none of them are completely accurate. In fact, there is one remaining survivor of this lost clan.

Heres how it actually went down. One day, the clan was attacked. The whole clan was wiped out by this mysterious force. A group of very powerful people, gone, just like that. Well, not all of them. One managed to survive. A young woman who held the jinchūriki managed to escape. She doesn't remember anything about the attack, just that she lost everyone she cared about. She came to a village, full of injuries. A young man helped her, treating her injuries. He let her stay with him for a while and during her stay with him, she learned more and more about him. He was a very ambitious man, wanted to make a whole new village and become hokage. Soon enough, she fell in love with the man.

The two set off on an adventure, eventually making the village. It was a very small village, but it was a start. That's when, Akiko, the jinchūriki gave birth to a child. Due to the traditions of her clan, she sealed the tailed beast within the child a few hours after it's birth. Everyone believed that Akiko died giving birth to the baby, even Javier, the father of the baby. At first, he decided he'd do his best to run the village and take care of the baby and love it as much as he could. However, things in the village became stressful, and well, the man changed under the pressure. He got a new wife.

They were planning on giving birth to a boy who could help in the village, but they just couldn't give birth to a baby. Then, one day, the woman managed to get pregnant. The two were hoping for a baby boy, but got a girl instead. Javier, infuriated, blamed the woman and banned her from his village. So, the child was left in the hands of Yuki, the last surviving member of the Arséne clan. She took care of the baby, and also withstood her fathers harsh words and actions. Raising the baby, Yuki always had some kind of injury from her father. When Yuki was 10, the baby now 3, the village was attacked. The whole village plummeted and everyone within the village lost their lives, even Javier.

Yuki managed to escape with her 3 year old sister, running away into the forest. She eventually found herself in the village of the leaf. She collapsed outside the village, blood gushing from her poorly treated wounds. She had passed out from exhaustion and blood lost. Her baby sister cried and cried until someone heard and came assist them. They brought Yuki to the hospital where her wounds were treated. However, her baby sister got sick in the mean time. When Yuki woke up, Her sister, Haruto, was on the bed beside her, incredibly ill. Yuki tried to get up and move to her sisters side, her sight still a bit blurry, but a hand pushed her back on the bed, telling her to take it easy or she may reopen the stitches. Yuki ended up falling back to sleep before she could protest. When she woke up a few days later, she got up and headed over to her little sister, who's illness was still only getting worse. Yuki was extremely worried. Then the healers came in and told her that her sister had some illness they had no idea how to treat, for they had never really seen anything like it in any of the regions they had been in. So, her little sister ended up dying at the tender age of 3.

After Yuki was excused from the hospital, she bumped into a man with blonde hair. He introduced himself as the 'Hokage'. Yuki had heard her father mumble the word many times, but she didn't actually knew what it meant. Naruto, the man who claimed to be Hokage, introduced her to the leaf village. He offered her a place to stay with his family for the time being, but she refused. So, he just gave her a vacant house and let her live there alone. Once she settled in and had some food into her stomach, he asked some questions about her. She answered all of them truthfully, telling him about the village attack, how she was the only ninja in her small village and how her father was very strict. Everything. Well, except the thing about being a jinchūriki, but that was a given, seeing as she didn't know about it herself. However, Naruto figured that if she was the last survivor of the Arséne clan that he had heard about, she must've had a tailed beast inside her. But, when he brought up the tailed beasts and the jinchūriki, she had no idea what he was talking about. So, for her safety, he decided to keep her within the village. He let her attend school and soon enough she was training to be a proper ninja.

{Other}: She is the last living person of the Arséne clan.
She doesn't often reveal that she's apart of the Arséne clan.
Because she took her father's last name, it would be difficult for anyone to find out about her heritage of the Arséne clan unless she tells them.
{The Arséne symbol:Related image
{The Beast}:Related image

message 3: by Pancake (new)

Accepted

message 4: by Rumell (last edited Jan 10, 2019 09:19AM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Name: Zuki Hyde
Nickname: Zou
Clan: I have no idea.
Appearance: Zuki has auburn-pink hair, green eyes and fair skin. She wears red top and blue skirt. She also wears red shoes and black headband with a red bow on it. She wears clear blue diamond earrings and pink leggings.

Personality: Zuki has split personality. In the morning Zuki is quiet and social awkward however at night Zuki is loud and raving for a good party.

Zuki in the more quiet when the sunrises. She is secretive, isolated, introverted, and innovative. She tries her best to avoid social interactions. At school she is really embarrassing and socially awkward.

When the sun comes down she is completely different. She is amped, loud, chaotic, popular and extroverted. Her complexion is far more noisier and frizzier. She parties all night She is well known for her expressiveness.

Zuki does not have a healthy lifestyle. She'd rather be the character in the morning than the night. She has poor sleep patterns. This affects really bad mentally.

message 5: by Pancake (last edited Jan 10, 2019 03:24AM) (new)

Tsumi wrote: "This is where you can make you Oc

Name: Tsumi Uchiha
NickName: Ts-Ts
Clan: Uchiha
Appearance: Black hair, Blue eyes, Black Hoodie, Black finger less gloves, black shorts, Black boots, weapon pouch
Personality: Kind, sweet, Stubborn, plain, funny,
Sexuality: Straight
Scars/tattoos: light blue tattoo on her arm
Family: Sasuke:Cousin, Itach: Cousin , Tsubaki: Mother, Shin: Father
History: Has no past, ( Since Itachi killed the clan, ) but she looked after Sasuke when she was 17
Other: None

message 6: by Florida_Man16 (last edited Jan 09, 2019 06:54AM) (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Basic Information
Name: Jonason Koru
Beast: Netholas the Black Dragon

Appearance Information
Appearance:
Image result for manga male black hair black eyes
Regular Clothing:
Image result for black hoodie grey t-shirt
Weirdly, although he eventually does posess the headband, he does not wear it but rather carries it in his pocket.
Beast:
Image result for eastern black dragon
Beast Avatar:
Strangely, if Jonasu somehow triggers Netholas's Chakra, the dragon only appears as a face.
Image result for eastern black dragon avatar
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 146 lbs
Notable Features:

Psychological Profile
Personality: Jonasu, sometimes also called Jon, is typically reclusive. He's been around death his entire life, so he has difficulty getting along with others for fear that they will die and leave him alone again. If he does manage to make friends that he is reasonably sure are not about to die the second he turns around, he does seem more open.
ANti-social as he is, Jon has difficulty grasping the concepts floating around in pop culture, and his interests seem rather old fashioned to most, sorta like he's an old man in a teenager's body. A good sandwich or a nice metal CD are the fastest ways to get his attention.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Soda
Heavy Metal
Dislikes:
Pop Culture
Pretty much everyone
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: SIngle
Relationships with Others: He acts like he hates everyone.

Equipment/Ability Analysis
Known Jutsus:
Shadow Step- Now you see him, now he's WAY THE HELL OVER THERE?! It's a jutsu that allows him to travel between shadows. However he can only travel between shadows he can see, and it has to be an actual dark shadow, cast by an object or person.
Shadow Clone- Literally, in the truest sense. He warps shadows into a form resembling him, although they are completely black, and then wraps shadows around himself to look the same. They are, of course, physical, although he is not capable of doing more than ten clones even at his best without help.
More may be added.
Special Talent(s):
Due to the Colored Beast of the Black Dragon residing with him, Jon has a special affinity for shadows, and all of his Jutsus, no matter what they are, are black in color. Even water or fire.
Strength(s):
Due to the Colored Chakra Beast residing within him, Jon possesses above average chakra levels. However this is also a double-edged sword because Netholas can yank back some of his chakra without warning and really screw Jon up, especially since Jon isn't yet aware that Netholas exists.
Weakness(es):
Jon is vulnerable to light. THe absense of shadows is the bane of his skills.

Miscellaneous Information
History: TBA
Family Members: "I'm and ORPHAN!"
Other:

message 7: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Jon is Done

message 8: by Pancake (new)

Accepted

message 9: by Pancake (new)

You can move on

message 10: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) What do you mean? I was just noting something that I didn't see before.

message 11: by Pancake (new)

You can move onto The school

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dragon_God_Jon wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "{Name}: Yukino Kiera Cadwell
{Age}: 13
{Appe..."

I had it before, I just added the dragons appearance and some stuff about the character I had previously forgot to add XD

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 10, 2019 05:21AM) (new)

Dragon_God_Jon wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "{Name}: Yukino Kiera Cadwell
{Age}: 13
{Appe..."

Isn't it 2 dragons? XD Yuki's dragon and then Jon's dragon XD

message 14: by Pancake (new)

Just reading this makes me wanna ship it

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nah XD Yuki shall be single for life.

(I was looking at her appearance and realized that I put 13 for her age and I was mentally freaking out, because if someone can look at that chick and tell me she looks like a 13 year old, I'll jump off a cliff.)

BTW Tsumi, I changed A few things like her age, and a few notes that I listed at the bottom of the character sheet.

message 16: by Pancake (new)

I got a secret boyfriend and my mum don't even know XD
It's cool, i'm fine with adjustments, i even changed Tsumi's age

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "Dragon_God_Jon wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "{Name}: Yukino Kiera Cadwell
{Age}: ..."

I stand corrected. I just read the chat room. NVM it is 3 dragons XD

message 18: by Pancake (new)

Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "Dragon_God_Jon wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with pe..."

XD
Anyway you can move onto the school

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsumi wrote: "I got a secret boyfriend and my mum don't even know XD
It's cool, i'm fine with adjustments, i even changed Tsumi's age"

lol XD I've never dated, so I can't really relate to that one. But if I did, i would definitely keep him/her a secret. I don't want my parents actually going to buy a shotgun XD

I would have add more, but I didn't want to have to put two post. (I ran out of characters....)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tsumi wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wrote: "Yuki {Real Name Unknown}~ "Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you." wro..."

OKAY

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to move on later. I have to go to the hospital. See you when I connect to their terrible internet.

message 22: by Pancake (new)

'kay

message 23: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Okay, so for now you wanna rp, Tsumi?

message 24: by Pancake (new)

Sure

message 25: by Florida_Man16 (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) Kay. You wanna post first, or shall I?

message 26: by Pancake (new)

I've posted already on the school

message 27: by Jack the Teleporter (last edited Jan 10, 2019 05:56PM) (new)

Jack the Teleporter  (jackaboi) | 1 comments Name: Yuri Uchiha
NickName: Rui
Clan: Uchiha and Senju
Appearance:
Before: https://img10.deviantart.net/d33e/i/2...
Now:https://pre00.deviantart.net/9d92/th/...
Mask: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.c...
Later: https://www.picclickimg.com/00/s/MTA2...
Personality: Yuri was a fun, smart, strong and kind ninja growing up till he turn 14. Then he hide his true ruthless, merciless, cruel, hateful nature hidden from the konoha.
Sexuality: Straight
Scars/tattoos: two scars on his right bicep. Tattoo of summonings hidden on his chest, shoulders and forearms.
Family: Madara Uchiha? Real Parents unknown
History: Yuri grew up with a foster family that showed love and care for him which made him into a great ninja until one fateful mission changed him and his destiny. He was on his way to meet up with his team when he was stopped by a random man who was cloaked. The man seemed suspicious so Yuri kept his guard up but the man told Yuri he was no threat. But Yuri had his doubt until the man told him that he believed Yuri to be one of a few of Madara's children they were left abandon so they could carry on Madara's will but Yuri didnt wanna believe it. So the man said just wait and see or go to the Uchiha village ruins and he will understand. After that the man disappeared, never to be seen again. But due to his curiosity he went in search of the uchiha ruins and found some dark secrets hidden within. He was furious with the leaf village for that and soon he started to change hiding the things he knew from Konoha and pretended to be the same old Yuri but secretly would sneak into the konoha vaults and see the hidden uchiha secrets. Years later he almost got caught sneaking into the vaults so he decided to make his move. So during one night unleashed a huge explosion and tiny ones all over the place. He used a wood clone to make it seem like he fight with the man who cause the explosions and died from wounds and getting caught in the explosion. The night was known as the Blood Bath Bombing since many died in the attack. After that he started his plan to revive the akatsuki, and take over the leaf.
Other:
His mangekyo sharingan: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/n...
Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/63/de/78/63...

message 28: by Pancake (last edited Jan 11, 2019 03:21AM) (new)

Accepted, You can move on to the school
Love the mask he wears, and nice description of him

message 29: by DevilCrying (last edited Jan 30, 2019 06:20AM) (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 32 comments Name: Yusiki Uchiha

NickName: Winter

Clan: Uchiha and Uzumaki

Appearance:https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

Personality: calm yet in battle he becomes crazy exited.

Sexuality:male

Scars/tattoos: one scar on his left eye

Family: Misiki Uchiha

History: Yusiki was a war orphan found in a house that was collapsed and surrounded by dead shinobi from the hidden grass village. he was hunted for being a rare kekai genkai known as a mangekyo rennigan. after his parents death the mangekyo rennigan was awoken and he blacked out. konoha shinobi found him beside his parents bodies while many grass ninja laid dead. he was than orphaned. although he was very educated he hasn't talked once and for that he was bullied. he hides his anger from others and trains every day to become a ninja.

Other:
sharingan:https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...

mangekyo rennigan: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...

eternal rennigan:https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...

final Uchiha sharingan: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...

message 30: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 32 comments tyler wrote: "Name: Yusiki Uchiha

NickName: N/A

Appearance:https://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/...

Personality: calm yet in battle he becomes crazy exited..."

i will edit tomorrow

message 31: by Pancake (new)

Accepted, and ok

message 32: by DevilCrying (new)

DevilCrying (marithyu) | 32 comments Tsumi wrote: "Accepted, and ok"

*gasp* thank you thank you thank you!!!

message 33: by TYLER (last edited Jan 30, 2019 06:26AM) (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 11 comments Name: Misiki Uzumaki

NickName: Reaper

Appearance: https://images.gr-assets.com/photos/1...

Personality: Misiki is a very quiet straight forward guy and only talks when he has an anger outburst

Sexuality: straight

Scars/tattoos: scar on his right eye and beast summoning tattoos on his hands and under arms.

Family:Yusiki Uchiha

History: Misiki was a war orphan found in a house that was collapsed and surrounded by dead shinobi from the hidden grass village. he was hunted for being a rare kekai genkai known as a mangekyo rennigan. after his parents death the mangekyo rennigan was awoken and he blacked out. konoha shinobi found him beside his parents bodies while many grass ninja laid dead. he was than orphaned. although he was very educated he hasn't talked once and for that he was bullied. he sometimes shows his vicious anger to others how deserve it. he trains every day to become a ninja.

Other:
kekek genkai: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...
eternal sharingan: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&s...

message 34: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 6 comments Name:Gabriella
NickName:Gabby
Clan:???
Appearance: https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/comp...
Personality: She is very protective over the one's she loves. And friends:none yet
Sexuality:lesbian
Scars/tattoos:none
Family:N/A
History: When Gabby was younger her parents died from a very bad illness. She doesn't let anyone know because she does not want to go to foster care.
Other:

message 35: by Pancake (new)

Accepted

message 36: by Tamra (new)

Tamra  (pleasereadbiothankyou) | 6 comments ok, she is new, just join at the school?

message 37: by Pancake (new)

* eating a cookie*
I'm cool with it

Blaze Galaxy Furystorm "Time is ending around, World's are colliding, and if you don't know now you know" (FurystormBlaze) | 52 comments Why do I feel like if I make a character, she is going to be a failure

message 39: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 11 comments Blaze Rebounded Furystorm "Blood Stains are such a Pain too Clean" wrote: "Why do I feel like if I make a character, she is going to be a failure"

just try and put your heart into it remember we have a infinite mind span so go with flow and just go PLUS ULTRA!!!

Blaze Galaxy Furystorm "Time is ending around, World's are colliding, and if you don't know now you know" (FurystormBlaze) | 52 comments IDK Naurto so this is a trial and error with me
Name:Roxanne
NickName:(Who needs those)
Clan:(IDK what this is)
Appearance:Pink hair, Generally Long, Brown Eyes, Green Sweater, Blue Jeans, Semi-Pale
Personality:Generally Quiet, doesn't get out much, Loves Music
Sexuality:Hetero
Scars/tattoos:One Scar on lower leg(Described on how later)
Family:Mom and Dad Dead, Sister(May or may not be created) and her went seperate ways
History:Basically when both her(4) and her sister(5) were little, they witnessed their parents die in front of them, Their dad from a stroke and mom from defense against a robbery, with the knife slicing through Roxanne's leg creating the scar she still has today
Other:She is somewhat Poor and refuses to take the sweater off unless she feels like it's a dire situation

message 42: by TYLER (new)

TYLER PARRISH | 11 comments Blaze Rebounded Furystorm "Blood Stains are such a Pain too Clean" wrote: "I don't know anything about Plus Ultra"

not from naruto .XD
plus ultra is from my hero academia!

Clan:(is like ninja clans like :seju uzamaki Uchiha ETC)