I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons
This topic is about I Can't Make This Up
Archive: Other Books > I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart 5 stars

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte | 1493 comments I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart
5 stars
***Audible Version read by Kevin Hart***

I absolutely loved it! It made my drives to and from work so much more enjoyable. I have a new respect for Kevin Hart, everything that he's been through and everything that he's accomplished.

I first fell in love with Kevin Hart when I happen to catch one of his stand up specials and I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I enjoyed him in movies but I really fell for him during his "twitter war" with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.

While listening to this Audible book I had several "Oh, really?!?" moments about how Kevin got to where he is today and the path that he took. Im seriously impressed. Yes, he made mistakes but he learned from them. I love his outlook on life and the fact that he doesn't have regrets per se, he realizes the situations of his childhood and life made him the person that he is today. If you enjoy autobiographies read by the author, I think this might just be one of my favorites of the the whole year!!

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7717 comments Okay, I am for sure adding this. I love celebrity memoirs and I think Kevin Hart is pretty darn funny!

Random question: did you ever watch the new Jumanji movie? With Kevin Hart, The Rock, and Jack Black? Oh. My. Gosh. Surprise hilarious move for me. Hart was good but Jack Black stole the show because he played a teenage girl that was stuck in his body! lol

Charlotte | 1493 comments Nicole R wrote: "Okay, I am for sure adding this. I love celebrity memoirs and I think Kevin Hart is pretty darn funny!

Random question: did you ever watch the new Jumanji movie? With Kevin Hart, The Rock, and Jac..."

I haven't yet because it's football season... my husband and I don't watch much TV but right now all of our TV time is focused on football, both college and pro. Since football is winding down, we'll be able to watch movies and things and this is definitely at the top of my list. I LOVED him and Dwayne Johnson in Central Intelligence.

Based on our previous conversation and things I've seen you read, I think you will really enjoy the audio version of this book. I'm seriously impressed by Kevin Hart now.