Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets discussion

Free Read Assignment #2

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick For this free reading assignment, I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This novel by J.K. Rowling is about Harry Potter and his companions trying to figure out the mystery to who killed a girl in Hogwarts 50 years prior. It was a very interesting read, and throughout the whole book I was engaged. My favorite part about the book was when Harry and his best friend, Ron Weasley, go into the Forbidden Forest in order to uncover the truth behind the murder. The stumble into a cave of giant spiders, and the leader gives Harry and Ron some clues. Ultimately, the boys anger the spiders, causing them to attack the wizards as they try to escape. There was not a worst part because I enjoyed the whole book. My expectations were that the book would be a good read, considering I liked the first book as well; however, it was a great read and it makes me want to continue the series. I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in wizardry and action, and loves books that keep them on the edge of their seats.

Samantha I have read the entire series 3 times. Major fan. And I agree with you! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is an awesome book! You HAVE to read the others. But be prepared to cry in books 5, 6 and 7.