What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Emerge (Evolve, #1)
This topic is about Emerge
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA Romance. she meets some guys on a weird room crawl thing they do. One of them is the brother of the college kid. Best friend was too Late sort of thing. Nickname Disney. Spoilers in comments. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments I know ive got this book somewhere but i cant for the life of me remember what its called!!! Ive read it a few times over a couple of years so many 2015-17

The girl lives in some town and is best friends with a guy. Before she leaves for college they start dating. I cant remember if they end it when she leaves or not. When she gets to college, which is a long way from her town, she meets some guys on a weird room crawl thing they do. One of them is the brother of the college kid. I think hes called Dale? They meet up more and i remember during a game he finds out she loves Disney and he gives her the nickname Disney. They start dating eventually. He takes her to disney for her birthday (honestly hes so perfect it hurts...). When she gets back her best friend has come to see her but is upset when he sees shes dating this guy.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
This sounds like NA.

Terri | 357 comments Emerge by S. E. Hall Emerge (Evolve, #1) by S.E. Hall

Leanne  (leanne77) | 61 comments Thank you!!! it was Emerge!!!

message 5: by Terri (last edited Dec 19, 2018 11:02AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Terri | 357 comments You are welcome. I just read Embody by her as well. It is about their son and I really like it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Emerge (other topics)