What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Scream at the Sky: Five Texas Murders and One Man's Crusade for Justice
This topic is about Scream at the Sky
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. Nonfiction - murdered females in a small town, one of the victims basically took care of her sisters [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maggie (last edited Dec 14, 2018 05:05PM) (new) - added it

Maggie | 9 comments I read this book in 2016 and I remember that the cover was basically just gray with a water tower I think, it did have pictures of the crime scene in the book. One of the girl's bodies was found in an old abandoned trolley in the middle of the field. Another girl was found in her bathtub dead, she was coming home in the rain that night. One of the victims had a sister she was very close to and basically took care of her, I think I remember her having a kind of tomboy name. One of the victims was a nurse.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 16975 comments What country did the murders happen in?

Did the murders take place in the modern day, or were they historical? Do you remember the decade?

Were all the victims adult women? Did they have anything in common? Race, class, profession?

message 3: by Bargle (last edited Dec 19, 2018 01:18PM) (new)

Bargle | 1220 comments I think you may be remembering this one, Scream at the Sky: Five Texas Murders and One Man's Crusade for Justice by Carlton Stowers One of the victims was attacked in an old bus/trolley. The killer's name is Faryion Wardrip.

message 4: by Maggie (new) - added it

Maggie | 9 comments Bargle wrote: "I think you may be remembering this one, Scream at the Sky: Five Texas Murders and One Man's Crusade for Justice by Carlton Stowers One of the victims was attacked in a..."

Yes it was! Thank you so much!

message 5: by Bargle (new)

Bargle | 1220 comments You're welcome. :-)