An Anonymous Girl An Anonymous Girl discussion

Great

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raine (new) - added it

Raine Parsons What a twisted plot! Just when I thought the story was moving in one direction, BAM!. The whole scenario flipped. The ending was not a surprise, but they had me guessing til the end. #An Anonymous Girl. Coming January 9th. #Pre-Order

Breanna I’ve been hooked on it, as well. I started two days ago and I’ve been flying through it.

Nikki Fournier Mind bending non stop thriller I felt as if I was right there in the middle of it all as if it were happening to me I love books that can do that! I was on edge the whole time I love the writing style an the whole concept! Incredible read! I highly recommend this book!

Agnes (BookBubbe) This book had me going back and forth on what will happen next, and loved every minute of it.

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? Agnes (BeaderBubbe) wrote: "This book had me going back and forth on what will happen next, and loved every minute of it."

Same here

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'? wrote: "Agnes (BeaderBubbe) wrote: "This book had me going back and forth on what will happen next, and loved every minute of it."

Same here"

I loved this book but felt the ending was a bit of a let down.

Gunjan Agarwal I did the audio book and must I say I was always eager to get in my car and turn on the book. Very well written and narrated. The plot is engaging and sparks your curiosity

Cori Agnes (BeaderBubbe) wrote: "This book had me going back and forth on what will happen next, and loved every minute of it."

Same here! I like to guess the plot throughout books and this one was a little difficult to guess correctly!

Roop Any discussion on this book anywhere?