Authors & Reviewers discussion

COLLABORATION WITH REVIEWERS AND AUTHORS

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 23 comments Hi everyone, I’m Esther and I’ve been working in the industry with both little and big names of the writing business for quite some time, so I put together a step by step guide for authors who are looking in becoming more effective.

Don’t think I’m here to sell my stuff, I just wrote a collection of useful articles that are available for everyone to use and enjoy on my website.
I’m here because I am absolutely open for collaborations, guest posts and interviews, extending a hand for mutual growth and support to other professionals in the industry.

I’ve had the great honor to interview bestselling authors like Jill Santopolo and Angela Knight, awarded authors like Seanan McGuire and indie authors which I believe in.

If you’re interested in a collaboration please DM me.

message 2: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Miranda | 16 comments what kind of collaboration are we talking here??

message 3: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Sent you a message via your web site's contact form. :-)

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 23 comments Hi everyone, I am interested in guest posts, interview collaborations for mutual growth. If you have something in mind, do not hesitate to contact me.

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 23 comments Joshua wrote: "Yea get something positive going on in Goodreads. These romance novel loving women have been trolling my book here because of its content. Bullying is a common thing on here. Add that to your article"

Thank you for commenting here, that's how I got to your novel and it definitely looks like something I'd love to read! If you don't mind me asking, why did you feel bullied?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, how do your collaborations work?

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 23 comments You can visit my website and check out the interview section. I've recently done a series of mutual interviews with people in the writing industry.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Esther

message 9: by Caeli (new)

Caeli (ginger227) | 5 comments Esther wrote: "Hi everyone, I’m Esther and I’ve been working in the industry with both little and big names of the writing business for quite some time, so I put together a step by step guide for authors who are ..."
Dear Esther,

Thank you so much for posting.

The facts: I’ve self-published one book exclusively on Amazon that isn’t doing so well, so I’ve decided to try traditional publishing with the two-part series I just finished, and am currently working on another series.

However, I’m sure that query letters look more attractive when one’s self-published stats are relatively high. For that matter, with the quantity I’m pushing out on a fairly-regular basis, I believe I can support myself on self-publishing alone.

In return for your expertise, I would be willing to collaborate with you, promote you on social media, and extend my own hand for mutual growth. I’m looking for a partner to take this journey with me and mutually benefit from one another.

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 23 comments Caeli wrote: "Esther wrote: "Hi everyone, I’m Esther and I’ve been working in the industry with both little and big names of the writing business for quite some time, so I put together a step by step guide for a..."

Hi Caeli, I'll DM you asap.