The Writing Desk discussion

Improvement of TheWritingDesk > Moderator Application

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Panic!AtTheWritingDesk (panicatthewritingdesk) | 639 comments Mod
I'm still not certain if I will add other mods, but if you are interested, please post here so that I can keep that in mind and it's not scattered all over the other chats.
Thanks,
-P!ATWD

message 2: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

SHINE wrote: "Me please?"

Keeping all applicants in mind. :)
Just want to make sure it's something I want to add first...

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) What are you requiring of a moderator? Maybe if you could list expectations from them?

message 4: by Rumell (last edited Jan 10, 2019 01:38PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) *raises hand*

message 5: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Kimberly wrote: "What are you requiring of a moderator? Maybe if you could list expectations from them?"

There are no requirements, simply that I get to know you in some form or fashion and know that you will respect the purpose of TheWritingDesk and everything that comes with it. Though I do ask that any moderations/changes to the group be ran by me first, because I am a control freak and so on and so forth XD but pretty much I'm down for just about anything. If I know little about you, however, it is not likely that you will be added. I'm sorry if that sound rude or harsh, but it's purely precautionary... ^-^

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) I would be willing to help with expanding, house keeping and structure. However I can not guarantee how much time I can spend in this group since I lead another.

But I would always be glad to even just advise anything I’ve noticed/learned over the years