What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Reader's Book of Days: True Tales from the Lives and Works of Writers for Every Day of the Year
This topic is about A Reader's Book of Days
SOLVED: Non-Fiction > SOLVED. book that has facts and tidbits about different authors as well as literary characters listed by the date of the fact/event...? [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debra (new)

Debra | 2 comments I'm looking for the name of a book that has facts and tidbits about different authors as well as characters organized by the date that they happened. I think it was 365 days of facts made up of little stories about the event to encourage the reader to read new books based on these little facts. In the description it lists that there was an event that happened to one of JK Rowlings fictional characters.

This book was listed as a recommendation as a gift for book lovers. I looked it up on Amazon and thought I had added it to my wish list, but apparently not.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
A Reader's Book of Days: True Tales from the Lives and Works of Writers for Every Day of the Year by Tom Nissley? "...Fictional events that take place within beloved books are also included: the birth of Harry Potter's enemy Draco Malfoy, the blood-soaked prom in Stephen King's Carrie."

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com 365 days calendar famous authors characters

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra | 2 comments Yes!!! This is the one! Thank you ever so much! I was hoping to order it for a Christmas present for someone.