What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dead Sexy (Skull Creek #1)
This topic is about Dead Sexy
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. A vampire trilogy book; first book is a vampire that wants to hunt down his sire so he was kill him and be mortal again. falls in love with a human. i think shes a beauty salon worker? [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sam (new) - added it

Sam | 3 comments I read this book a while ago, (a decade about. and i don't believe it was new then) in the first book is a vampire that wants to hunt down his sire so he was kill him and be mortal again. falls in love with a human. i think shes a beauty salon worker? small town. the trilogy is around a group of friends/vampires in this small town.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Dec 11, 2018 07:41AM) (new)

Kris | 33390 comments Mod
Sam, can you tell us more about the main character - how long has he been a vampire, how does he make money/a living, is he rich, has he always lived in this small town?

Who is his sire?

message 3: by Sam (new) - added it

Sam | 3 comments I don't believe he's rich. (I've seriously read so any books in the last decade, I can't remember much) he was more of a nomad. Rode a bike? Maybe fixed bikes. He had been a vampire a long time. I remember that. It was a steamy romance book. I can't remember anyones names. I do remember in the third book the dude that wanted to find his sire (was turned and didn't know who turned him) come to find out it was a woman hes in love with so they stayed vamps together. On a ranch. Garrett. I feel like someone's name was Garrett. I could be very wrong. 🤦

message 4: by Anna (last edited Dec 11, 2018 01:31PM) (new)

message 5: by Sam (new) - added it

Sam | 3 comments Yes!! Thank you so much