Bookdom discussion

Books being read > January BOTM!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah, DreamChaser (new)

Hannah (dreamingowl) | 29 comments Mod
Since we were a little rushed to pick the December BOTM, I thought we could pick January's BOTM early. Comment a book that you would like to be the January BOTM. I figured we could also have more than one in January. Maybe two or three so you don't only have one option.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Hannah wrote: "Since we were a little rushed to pick the December BOTM, I thought we could pick January's BOTM early. Comment a book that you would like to be the January BOTM. I figured we could also have more t..."

oh ok that cool and sound like plan there.. how is everyone there today?

message 3: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa | 4 comments I recommend Warcross. I haven't yet read it but all my friends are telling me to and have all rated the book 5 stars so maybe we could have it as the January BOTM.

message 4: by Hannah, DreamChaser (new)

Hannah (dreamingowl) | 29 comments Mod
Vanessa wrote: "I recommend Warcross. I haven't yet read it but all my friends are telling me to and have all rated the book 5 stars so maybe we could have it as the January BOTM."

Thank you for the recommendation. It must be super good!!

message 5: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) Hannah wrote: "Vanessa wrote: "I recommend Warcross. I haven't yet read it but all my friends are telling me to and have all rated the book 5 stars so maybe we could have it as the January BOTM."

Thank you for t..."

that sound like good and interesting books there, did anyone read any book series here and there?