What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Anywhere with You (With You, #1)
This topic is about Anywhere with You
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. NA Football player falls for roommate's best friend. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Babydoll  (reamdr2) | 11 comments I read this book a couple years ago maybe 2 or 3. In the book the heroine lives with her grandmother, who I think was her only living relative. She's worried about leaving for college because her grandmother is up in age but hopes their neighbors will watch out for her. When she goes to move into her dorm she meets her bubbly roommate as well as her roommate's brother who is the love interest for the novel. He's on the football team with his own roommate although they in an apartment off campus. When they all go out to eat it's discovered that hero's roommate is the childhood( also next door neighbor) of the heroine. They have these cute bestie nicknames for each other that if I recall had something to do with their initials.

message 2: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19035 comments Physical book or e-book?

Are you sure this was YA, not NA?

Babydoll  (reamdr2) | 11 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Physical book or e-book?

Are you sure this was YA, not NA?"

You may be right it's probably N/A, oh and it was a physical book.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Anywhere with You by Kaylee Ryan matches your description.

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" grandmother college "roommate's brother" football neighbor

Babydoll  (reamdr2) | 11 comments Kris wrote: "Anywhere with You by Kaylee Ryan matches your description.

Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "contemporary romance" grandmother college "roommate's brother" ..."

Oh that's it, thank you.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Great. Glad we could help, Babydoll.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Anywhere with You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kaylee Ryan (other topics)